In this section...
- Classic finca-style villa
- beautiful private gardens
- Tastefully upgraded
- Child friendly
- Shops/restaurants 8min drive
- Playa de Muro Beach 12min drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
S’arieta is a classic, finca-style villa set in beautiful private gardens, tastefully upgraded with contemporary luxury touches to make a very comfortable summer home-from-home close to Pollensa.
With barely another building in sight, the sense of space here is liberating, providing lots of room for younger guests to ditch the screens, kick a ball, polish their ping pong skills or splash to their heart’s content in the huge pool. Another great plus for parents is the gated terrace, making it easier to keep an eye on your little ones while they play. For a family or a group of friends, this is an idyllically spacious plot, tucked away from the world in attractively landscaped gardens and the perfect spot to lose yourself with the latest bestseller.
The huge dining terrace is crying out to host happy family meals or a quiet dinner once the younger ones are tucked up after day of outdoor play, but if you prefer to eat out then it’s a short drive to bars and restaurants in Pollensa. This characterful market town is the historic heart of north east Mallorca, brimming with cafes and speciality shops and a lovely place to wander at any time of day. The old town of Alcudia is another excellent destination for an ice cream with the kids or a mosey round the shops, but if you just want to get to the nearest lovely beach, we recommend family-friendly Puerto Pollensa and its beautiful bay of fine golden sand.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-7)
First floor (entrance level)
- Living/dining room with satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD and CD player, leads to main terrace (gated) with steps down to pool
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, leads to side terrace
- Master suite (180cm bed) with en-suite bathroom with separate shower, walk-in wardrobe, TV
- Master suite (2 x 90cm beds that can be converted into a twin on request) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2-week durations
- Table tennis
- Summer kitchen with sink and barbecue
- Pool shower
- Swimming pool 13m x 5m (depth 1.5m throughout), accessed via steps
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Nappies and Babywipes – order at least 7 days prior to departure for delivery to your villa before you arrive
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of the above please call 020 8392 5747
- Family favourite range of toys and games, suitable for ages 5-11
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Jelly and Ice-Cream.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Pollensa (supermarkets) 15min drive
- Puerto Pollensa (restaurants/shops) 15min drive
- Alcudia old town 11 minute drive
- Puerto Alcudia 8 minutes
- Playa de Muro Beach 12 minutes
- Palma and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A3, Hyundai i10 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C3, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group B5, Citroën C3, and 1 Group C3, Peugeot 308, or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For details of exclusions please view our Mallorca Booking conditions here.
Group A3 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B5 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C3 – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E3, Citroën C4 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group P1, Peugeot 5008 (can be a 7 seater 5+2) or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase (less luggage space when being used as a 7 seater)*
Group P6, Ford Transit 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Calvari Chapel at the top of the famous 365 steps offers stunning panoramic views. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the much-loved seafront Pine Walk, perfect for a pre-or post-dinner stroll.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions