In this section...
- Beautiful high-spec villa
- Spacious gardens with charming views
- Large heated swimming pool
- Outdoor kitchen with pizza oven
- 1-bed annexe
- Perfect Valle d'Itria location
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Though Puglia boasts almost 600 miles of dazzling coastline, the region’s rural landscapes are equally captivating and nowhere more so than in the Valle d’Itria, homeland of the conical-roofed trulli that give the area such character. And this is where you’ll find Trullo Ashi, nestled amongst the olive groves in a blissfully tranquil spot close to Cisternino. If you are looking for a place that combines the charm of Puglian tradition with the ease and convenience of a contemporary villa, this is perfection.
The main house has been artfully designed to offer all the luxurious comfort of a modern home, with vaulted ceilings crafted from the beautiful local stone offering a nod to the area’s rich architectural heritage and adding to the sense of grandeur. Interiors are elegant, tastefully furnished and superbly appointed with inspired splashes of colour to bring it all to life. The abundance of open-plan living space is perfectly geared for entertaining family and friends, arranged over a single storey, and offering four bedrooms - two doubles with stylish en-suites and a further double and single bedroom with shared bathroom. The original trullo acts as a delightful annexe in the gardens with its own private outdoor space complete with loungers and jacuzzi; with an additional en-suite double bedroom it’s an ideal retreat for older teens or grandparents seeking a little space of their own.
Trullo Ashi benefits from a slightly elevated position with all outside areas enjoying romantic views across the fertile countryside and the magnificent pool terrace to the side of the property is an enchanting place to lie back and while away the hours under the ethereal light of a Puglian sky. The outdoor kitchen, complete with pizza oven and barbecue, has all you need to prepare some of the region’s local dishes and open-air living is further enhanced by a veranda running the length of the main house, providing shade from the midday sun and a magical setting for meals enjoyed the Puglian way – slowly and in good company.
This luxurious haven is a stunning venue for larger groups to gather together for a first class Puglian adventure, with easy access to the regions many attractions, including Alberobello, Ostuni and the Adriatic beaches. The only trouble is, it’s so comfortable you may find it hard to convince anyone to leave!
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Puglia
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 9)
- Open-plan dining/kitchen/living area; leads to terrace and garden
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, oven, hob and American Lavazza coffee maker
- Living area includes Smart TV, DVD player and Bluetooth speaker
- Laundry room
- Bedroom 1: double bedroom with en-suite shower room with WC
- Bedroom 2: single bedroom (90cm bed)
- Bedroom 3: twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds that can be made as a double)
- Shower room with WC shared by bedroom 2 and bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4: double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Jacuzzi in the garden is situated in front of the annexe
- Complimentary WiFi
- Twice weekly leaning and weekly linen change
- Covered on-site car parking
- Salt water swimming pool. Can be heated for €350 p/w, payable locally.
- Charcoal barbecue
- Pizza oven
- Shaded outdoor dining area
- Table tennis
- Tourist tax of €2pp per day for over 12-year-old guests, to be paid locally in cash on arrival
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check in time – 4:00 - 8:00pm
- Check out time – 10:00am
- Beach (Marina di Ostuni) 35min drive
- Restaurant/taverna (La Locanda del Ristoro - Casalini) 10min drive
- Basic shops (Riz market - Casalini) 10min drive
- Supermarket (C7 più sette- Cisternino ) 15min drive
- Town (Cisternino, Ostuni) 15min drive
- Airports (Brindisi/Bari) 50min drive/1 hour 20min drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Italy; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Our choice of Italian properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There’s a different side of Italy to discover on a holiday in Puglia – the land of the trulli, ancient olive groves and historic towns that take you on a journey from Byzantine to Baroque. And then there are the countless beaches and beach clubs that capture the diversity of this absorbing destination: unspoilt, unpretentious and full of creative flair, where the generosity of the locals is matched by the excellence of its cuisine.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Puglia.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions