In this section...
- Sought-after NE Zakynthos coast location
- Elegant interiors
- Idyllic sea views
- Beach 2-minute drive
- Tavernas 8-minute drive
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
Perched high on a hillside with views to tiny Micro Nisi island below and the coast of Kefalonia in the distance, Villa Yasmi is both stylish and timeless, combining local materials with contemporary comforts to make an elegant base for a couple or smaller family. Exposed wooden beams lend character to the double height living space, with a cute twin tucked under the eaves and a romantic and light-filled master bedroom on the ground floor. Both the master and the living area open onto furnished terraces, with lots of space to read in peace or eat with the family as the mood takes you. The grounds are attractively landscaped with oleander, bougainvillea, rosemary and of course jasmine, planted all around to create a sweetly-scented cocoon of Mediterranean fragrance and colour.
Villa Yasmi’s centrepiece is a shimmering pool, carefully positioned to maximise both your privacy and the sweeping sea views. There’s space and comfort enough to encourage you to stay all day here, but the peacock iridescence of the Ionian Sea below is hard to resist, with Climati and Kremidi beaches reachable in 2 or 8 minutes respectively by car. These intimate pebble coves are perfect for snorkelling, sunbathing or perhaps an evening dip after a day exploring Zakynthos, but if you prefer a sandy beach with convenient resort-style facilities, Alykes beach is a good family choice around a 25-minute drive away. Considerably closer is Agios Nikolaos harbour, with its traditional waterside tavernas, boat trips and essentials mini-market. For more sophisticated dining, there are several appealingly upmarket options along the coast road between Yasmi and the port.
Yasmi is one of three detached villas, each well separated from the others, with individual entrances and swimming pools offset to maximise privacy. The Athens-based owner designed the villas for her children, and therefore included some common areas, including a large additional sun terrace and a boules alley, which all guests are welcome to use. For a larger group, Levandi, Yasmi and Meli booked together would be a fantastic combination to mark a special occasion.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area; sliding doors lead to terrace
- Compact, country-style kitchen includes full cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Master double bedroom (160cm bed), en-suite shower room and WC
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds) with sloping ceiling, large porthole window
- Shower room with WC
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outdoor dining area with pergola
- Private swimming pool 7m x 3.5m (depth 1.5m maximum)
- Exposed drop of 1 – 1.5m from far edge of pool to garden below. Children must be supervised at all times.
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 1016310
- Accessed by a steep paved road, which flattens out but is unpaved for last 100m
- Mini-market 8min drive
- Tavernas 8min drive
- Climati beach 15min walk downhill/2min drive
- Alykes beach 25min drive
- Blue Caves 25min drive
- Zakynthos Town 40min drive
- Zakynthos airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Suzuki Swift or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Ford Focus or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. Please note that damage to the undercarriage, wing mirrors, windscreen and tyres is not covered by insurance.
Group C – 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group K – Automatic Suzuki Baleno or similar, 1.2 -1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group K1 – Automatic Octavia Skoda or similar, 1.4 -1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group V – Volvo V60 Station Wagon or similar, 3 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group W – Minibus 6-7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group W1 – Minibus 9 seater or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 3 large and 2 small suitcases*
*Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide.
We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Edgar Allen Poe described Zakynthos as 'the flower of the Levante' and today, nearly 200 years later, this multi-faceted destination remains among the least developed of the larger Greek islands. The north in particular retains a timeless feel, thanks in part to its more rugged landscape that makes travel a little slower but infinitely more rewarding. There’s beauty and drama in towering cliffs and forest-clad mountains, but also hours of family fun on golden sandy beaches. From sleepy Agios Nikolaos in the north to the vibrant capital Zakynthos Town, you’ll find luxury villas and romantic honeymoon suites in some of the island’s most idyllic locations.
View holiday Booking Conditions