In this section...
- Comfortable and charming house
- Stunning sea views
- Beautiful gardens
- 3 en-suite bedrooms
- Shops/tavernas/beaches 5min drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
With its elevated position and far-reaching views, Juniper House captures all the laid-back island charm that gives Paxos such enduring appeal. Outside, a good-sized infinity pool, two pergolas and a barbecue terrace are all framed by mature gardens that add a pop of Mediterranean colour and a subtle herby fragrance to your evening aperitifs.
Fully renovated for the 2022 season, the breeze-fresh interiors are the work of the Greco-French owners who've created a sunny, beach-house look that’s both inviting and practical. Also practical is the bedroom layout, offering two doubles and a triple, all en-suite to comfortably accommodate couples or families. Whoever you choose to travel with, nearby Gaios is conveniently close for a spot of lunch or dinner, whilst most beaches can be reached in minutes by car or a little longer by small rental boat, which is undoubtedly the best way to enjoy the full Paxos holiday experience.
- 3-bedroom house (sleeps 2-7)
- Open-plan living room/kitchen/diner with access to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer
- Double bedroom (160cm x 190cm bed) with en-suite shower room and access to pool terrace
- Double bedroom (160cm x 190cm bed) with en-suite shower room and access to garden terrace
- Triple bedroom (90cm x 190cm beds) with en-suite shower room and access to side terrace. Best suited to children/teenagers as beds cannot be moved/joined together.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Greek TV with one English news channel
- Washing machine
- Terrace with pergola and dining area
- Private swimming pool, 6m x 10m
- Mature garden with excellent sea views
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10000265401
- Corfu airport to Corfu port is either by taxi, minibus or bus 10min
- Waiting time at Corfu port is usually between 1hr to 2hrs at the port café where there is an area to store luggage
- Corfu port to Paxos port is by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry and depending on the mode of transport the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins
- Local taverna 15min walk (open high season only)
- Gaios 5min drive
- Beach 5min drive
- Loggos 15min drive
- Lakka 15min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto, and 1 Group C, Grande Punto, or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Fiat New Panda 4x4 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group D1 – Automatic Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We enjoyed the very lovely villa and views despite the weather, which was somewhat mixed. Peaceful and restful.
Fantastic villa and location. We spent two very relaxing weeks here. We didn’t do much except chill, however, went to the three little towns and did local walks (Simpson e-mailed us the routes). Local taverna, Thymari, is very good, but a 10-minute walk. We really liked Paxos.
Villa Juniper is situated in a wonderful position, high in the hills overlooking Gaios harbour. It's the perfect villa with a mature garden and lots of places to sit and enjoy the views.
What a brilliant week! We have all loved Juniper House with the stunning views. In the week some of us went scuba diving with Paxi Oasis. We will never forget Juniper – and we will try to come back in the future.
We spent a perfect two weeks at Juniper House – the first with our grown-up children and partners, the second on our own. It’s our third time in Paxos and we love the tranquillity of this island, which reminds us of how Greece was 40 years ago when we first came here. The villa is delightful, so many places to enjoy the sun or shade during the day. All in all, a very relaxing holiday.
We spent a perfect two weeks here. It’s our third time in Paxos, we love the tranquillity of this island which reminds us of how Greece was 40 years ago when we first came here. We have alternated between the three towns each night. All places are friendly and welcoming and vary from simple Greek food to slightly fancier. The villa itself is delightful, so many places to enjoy the sun or shade during the day.
A very comfortable and peaceful house with stupendous views. Lots of lovely different place to sit and relax and the most lovely, mature gardens which attracted lots of bees and butterflies. Loved every moment of it.
A wonderful holiday. The calm efficiency of the Simpson’s service meant that we arrived feeling relaxed - and ready to dive straight into our heavenly villa’s pool!
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions