In this section...
- Comfortable and charming house
- Stunning sea views
- Beautiful gardens
- 3 en-suite bedrooms
- Shops/tavernas/beaches 5min drive
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
With its elevated position and far-reaching views, Juniper House captures all the laid-back island charm that gives Paxos such enduring appeal. Outside, a good-sized infinity pool, two pergolas and a barbecue terrace are all framed by mature gardens that add a pop of Mediterranean colour and a subtle herby fragrance to your evening aperitifs.
Fully renovated for the 2022 season, the breeze-fresh interiors are the work of the Greco-French owners who've created a sunny, beach-house look that’s both inviting and practical. Also practical is the bedroom layout, offering two doubles and a triple, all en-suite to comfortably accommodate couples or families. Whoever you choose to travel with, nearby Gaios is conveniently close for a spot of lunch or dinner, whilst most beaches can be reached in minutes by car or a little longer by small rental boat, which is undoubtedly the best way to enjoy the full Paxos holiday experience.
- 3-bedroom house (sleeps 2-7)
- Open-plan living room/kitchen/diner with access to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer
- Double bedroom (160cm x 190cm bed) with en-suite shower room and access to pool terrace
- Double bedroom (160cm x 190cm bed) with en-suite shower room and access to garden terrace
- Triple bedroom (90cm x 190cm beds) with en-suite shower room and access to side terrace
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Greek TV with one English news channel
- Washing machine
- Terrace with pergola and dining area
- Private swimming pool, 6m x 10m
- Mature garden with excellent sea views
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10000265401
- Corfu airport to Corfu port is either by taxi, minibus or bus 10min
- Waiting time at Corfu port is usually between 1hr to 2hrs at the port café where there is an area to store luggage
- Corfu port to Paxos port is by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry and depending on the mode of transport the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins
- Local taverna 15min walk (open high season only)
- Gaios 5min drive
- Beach 5min drive
- Loggos 15min drive
- Lakka 15min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto, and 1 Group C, Grande Punto, or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D1 – Automatic Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group I – Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 seater or similar, 2.8 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions