In this section...
- Beautiful contemporary villa
- Fabulous location
- Stunning sea and Mount Ainos views
- Trapezaki Beach 10min walk
- Walking distance to tavernas
- Car not essential
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
The largest of the Ionian islands, Kefalonia is known and loved as much for its rugged forested interior as its picture-perfect beaches. Located just above Trapezaki bay, with stunning sea and mountain views, immaculate Villa Natura reflects the outstanding natural beauty of the island, decked out in fresh greens and warm neutral tones. The beach, tavernas and a mini market are all within walking distance, so the villa is far from isolated, yet there’s a wonderful sense of space here thanks to the open fields all around.
Villa Natura is very well equipped for one or two couples, and would make a lovely honeymoon nest, with luxury loungers, romantic sunset views and a fantastic ten-metre pool all to yourselves. You can lie in bed and see the sea from either bedroom, and then it’s just a pace or two onto the broad sun terrace when you’re ready to begin another gloriously indulgent day. Trapezaki is a quiet area, with a scattering of villas and tavernas on the hillside and a sandy beach below, which you can walk to in around 12 minutes. If you’re in the mood for somewhere a little livelier, popular Lourdas beach is a short drive away, and the charming capital Argostoli is 25 minutes in the car.
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 4)
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living area; leads to terrace and garden
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, hob, coffee maker
- Living area includes Smart TV
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC; access to terrace
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel beach towels
- Twice weekly linen change and cleaning
- On-site car parking
- Portable charcoal barbecue
- Shaded outdoor dining area
- Private chlorine swimming pool 10m x 3m (1m - 1.5m depth)
- Taxis readily available
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
- Trapezaki beach and taverna 12min walk
- Agios Thomas beach 25min walk/5min drive
- Bistro bar with snacks 4min walk
- Tavernas in Trapezaki 20min walk
- Mini market 3min drive/20min walk
- Supermarket 20min drive
- Argostoli 20min drive
- Kefalonia International airport 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group C – 1.1 litre engine, 1 medium & 1 large suitcase*
Group D – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large & 1 medium suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our car hire supplier in Kefalonia has age restrictions within their insurance policy. We are unable to provide car hire for drivers below the age of 23 and over the age of 77 years old.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Densely forested hills dotted with traditional hamlets and a coastline of small, quiet coves make Kefalonia an unspoilt Greek holiday delight. Its northeastern tip shelters picture-perfect Fiskardo, whose 18th-century houses stand proud with their flower-festooned balconies and carved doors. South Kefalonia hosts Argostoli, the vibrant island capital that still has an active fishing fleet alongside its buzzing cafes and restaurants. Come early and you’ll probably spot a loggerhead turtle in the harbour, or stay late and take a stroll down the waterfront promenade. Trapezaki is a little southern secret, with beautiful views over the sea to Zakynthos and up to Mount Ainos, the highest peak on the island. There’s an unspoilt sandy beach here with a single taverna, and if you’re looking for more choice, try Lourdas, a lovely long sandy/shingle beach lined with waterfront cafes and restaurants.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kefalonia
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions