In this section...
- Spacious, contemporary villa
- Stunning sea views
- Beautiful sunsets
- Short walk to tavernas
- Fiskardo 8min drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
This charming, west-facing villa sits in an elevated spot above Antipata village, with panoramic sea views from the sun terrace which runs the full width of the house. It’s a delightful and definitely romantic retreat at the end of the day where you can sit, chilled drink in hand, and watch the sun slip below the horizon in a blaze of pink, purple and gold. The villa is an excellent choice for couples or a small family: spacious and comfortably contemporary yet built in local style as befits the more traditional surroundings.
Antipata village is small but thriving settlement, with a couple of restaurants within walking distance, and a handy local store. It’s convenient for the beach too, with Dafnoudi a 25-minute walk away and Kimilia a six-minute drive. You’ll almost certainly want to visit Fiskardo – pretty as a picture with its colourful, Venetian-inspired architecture and luxury yachts swaying gently in the sheltered harbour. There’s something to suit all holiday appetites here, from coffee and pastries for breakfast to cocktails and seafood worthy of any special occasion. The whole of the north of Kefalonia is within easy reach from here, including Assos (20-minute drive) and of course the spectacular Myrtos Beach which is about 30 minutes away by car.
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 4)
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living area; leads to terrace and garden
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, hob, coffee maker
- Living area includes TV and Bluetooth speaker
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC; access to terrace
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room with WC; access to terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel beach towels
- Twice weekly linen change and cleaning
- On-site car parking
- Charcoal barbecue
- Shaded outdoor dining area
- Chlorine infinity swimming pool 7m x 3m (1.2m - 1.8m depth)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0458K10000417001
- Fiskardo (shops and tavernas) 8min drive
- Tavernas in Antipata 10min walk
- Nearest beaches 6-8min drive
- Mini market in Maganos 3min drive
- Supermarket 10min drive
- Assos 20min drive
- Myrtos Beach 30min drive
- Kefalonia International airport 1hour 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group C – 1.1 litre engine, 1 medium & 1 large suitcase*
Group D – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large & 1 medium suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our car hire supplier in Kefalonia has age restrictions within their insurance policy. We are unable to provide car hire for drivers below the age of 23 and over the age of 77 years old.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Densely forested hills dotted with traditional hamlets and a coastline of small, quiet coves make Kefalonia an unspoilt Greek holiday delight. Its northeastern tip shelters picture-perfect Fiskardo, whose 18th-century houses stand proud with their flower-festooned balconies and carved doors. South Kefalonia hosts Argostoli, the vibrant island capital that still has an active fishing fleet alongside its buzzing cafes and restaurants. Come early and you’ll probably spot a loggerhead turtle in the harbour, or stay late and take a stroll down the waterfront promenade. Trapezaki is a little southern secret, with beautiful views over the sea to Zakynthos and up to Mount Ainos, the highest peak on the island. There’s an unspoilt sandy beach here with a single taverna, and if you’re looking for more choice, try Lourdas, a lovely long sandy/shingle beach lined with waterfront cafes and restaurants.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kefalonia
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions