In this section...
- Superbly positioned villa
- Outstanding sea and Mount Ainos views
- Stylish and spacious
- Beautiful mature gardens
- Close to Trapezaki
- Nearest taverna 12min walk
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
This two-bedroom villa is a real gem, delivering all the wow factor more often reserved for big statement houses in an elegant, couple-sized package. The hotel-style bedrooms are beautiful, both en suite, and both opening onto the sunny terrace and pristine infinity pool. This is a perfect spot to just relax and take in the beauty of your surroundings, with Mediterranean gardens encircling the villa, Mount Ainos (Kefalonia’s highest peak) on one side, and sea views across the Ionian as far as Zakynthos in front.
Trapezaki is a much-requested destination in south Kefalonia thanks to its many local beaches and tavernas. Anelle is situated approximately seven minutes’ drive from Trapezaki beach, with its sunbeds and beach taverna, and ten minutes from Kanali Beach. Once the sun goes down you can stroll out for dinner in around 15 minutes, just the right amount of time to whet the appetite for some mouth-watering mezze and perhaps a glass of the island’s unique robola white wine.
Villa Anelle sits near to Villa Stellina, another Simpson Travel property. The houses are offset for privacy and do not overlook one another, but may be booked together to accommodate a larger group.
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 4)
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living area; leads to terrace and garden
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, hob, coffee maker
- Living area includes Smart TV and Bluetooth speaker
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room &WC; access to terrace
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds that can be made as a double on request) with en-suite shower room & WC; access to terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel beach towels
- Twice weekly linen change and cleaning
- On-site car parking
- Charcoal barbecue
- Shaded outdoor dining area
- Chlorine infinity swimming pool 7.5m x 3.5m (1m - 1.75m depth)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence application (EOT): 103072379
- Agios Thomas beach 3min drive,
- Trapezaki beach 5min drive,
- Lourdas beach and tavernas 8min drive
- Taverna 12min walk uphill/2min drive
- Mini market 12min walk uphill/2 min drive
- Selection of Trapezaki tavernas 15-25min walk/3min drive
- Supermarket 20min drive
- Argostoli 20min drive
- Kefalonia International airport 15min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group C – 1.1 litre engine, 1 medium & 1 large suitcase*
Group D – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large & 1 medium suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our car hire supplier in Kefalonia has age restrictions within their insurance policy. We are unable to provide car hire for drivers below the age of 23 and over the age of 77 years old.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Densely forested hills dotted with traditional hamlets and a coastline of small, quiet coves make Kefalonia an unspoilt Greek holiday delight. Its northeastern tip shelters picture-perfect Fiskardo, whose 18th-century houses stand proud with their flower-festooned balconies and carved doors. South Kefalonia hosts Argostoli, the vibrant island capital that still has an active fishing fleet alongside its buzzing cafes and restaurants. Come early and you’ll probably spot a loggerhead turtle in the harbour, or stay late and take a stroll down the waterfront promenade. Trapezaki is a little southern secret, with beautiful views over the sea to Zakynthos and up to Mount Ainos, the highest peak on the island. There’s an unspoilt sandy beach here with a single taverna, and if you’re looking for more choice, try Lourdas, a lovely long sandy/shingle beach lined with waterfront cafes and restaurants.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kefalonia
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions