In this section...
- Stylish family villa
- Sleek and contemporary interiors
- Beautiful Sea views
- Short walk to Trapezaki Beach
- Tavernas walking distance
- Car not essential
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Travelling with friends is twice the fun, and fantastic Trapezaki Bay is an ideal choice for two families or a group. The accommodation is stylish and top notch, spread across three levels with lots of space for everyone to find their holiday happy place. There’s table tennis in the cool of the lower ground floor, all the rooms are en suite, and whoever’s lucky enough to get the first-floor master bedroom can bask in truly glorious views.
The panoramic sea views are a defining feature of this house, presenting an ever-changing natural backdrop to your day by the pool. Luxury loungers encourage you to linger, with a shaded dining area to retreat to in the heat of the day. The other huge benefit here is the proximity of the beach and restaurants; it’s a ten-minute downhill walk to Trapezaki beach, which has a taverna and sun beds for hire, and there are several other places to eat within walking distance. Kefalonia’s superb coastline is one of the most dramatic in the Ionian, and nearby Agios Thomas beach is listed as a UNESCO Global Geopark thanks to its geological and mythical importance. You might want to stay away from the clifftop however; legend holds that the elderly were thrown from Geronitsia rock here in order to make way for younger generations to thrive!
- 4-bedroom villa (sleeps 8)
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living area; leads to terrace and garden
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, hob, coffee maker
- Living area includes satellite TV (European channels) and DVD player
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC; access to terrace
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds that can be made as a double upon request) with en-suite shower room with WC; access to terrace
Lower ground floor
- Games room with table tennis, toys for young children, TV and WC
- Utility room with washing machine
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room with WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel beach towels
- Twice weekly linen change and cleaning
- On-site car parking
- Charcoal barbecue
- Shaded outdoor dining area
- Chlorine infinity swimming pool 10m x 5m (1.10m - 1.80m depth)
- Taxis readily available
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0458K91000400601
- Trapezaki beach and taverna 10min walk
- Agios Thomas beach 25min walk/5min drive
- Bistro bar with snacks 2min walk
- Tavernas in Trapezaki 20min walk
- Mini market 3min drive/20min walk
- Supermarket 20min drive
- Argostoli 20min drive
- Kefalonia International airport 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta, and 1 Group D Peugeot 301 or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group C – 1.1 litre engine, 1 medium & 1 large suitcase*
Group D – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large & 1 medium suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our car hire supplier in Kefalonia has age restrictions within their insurance policy. We are unable to provide car hire for drivers below the age of 23 and over the age of 77 years old.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Densely forested hills dotted with traditional hamlets and a coastline of small, quiet coves make Kefalonia an unspoilt Greek holiday delight. Its northeastern tip shelters picture-perfect Fiskardo, whose 18th-century houses stand proud with their flower-festooned balconies and carved doors. South Kefalonia hosts Argostoli, the vibrant island capital that still has an active fishing fleet alongside its buzzing cafes and restaurants. Come early and you’ll probably spot a loggerhead turtle in the harbour, or stay late and take a stroll down the waterfront promenade. Trapezaki is a little southern secret, with beautiful views over the sea to Zakynthos and up to Mount Ainos, the highest peak on the island. There’s an unspoilt sandy beach here with a single taverna, and if you’re looking for more choice, try Lourdas, a lovely long sandy/shingle beach lined with waterfront cafes and restaurants.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kefalonia
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions