In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Heated swimming pool
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Enclosed patio garden
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Please note: there is a minimum 14-night stay for bookings at this villa between 8 July and 2 September 2023
With its terracotta roof tiles and tall, slim shutters, Villa La Touche pays a respectful nod to the traditional architectural style of Ile de Ré, but in fact the house is virtually brand new, and offers all the contemporary comfort you could wish for just a 10-minute walk from the centre of La Flotte.
With two double bedrooms, a pair of very stylish bathrooms and a charming children’s twin, the house is ideally suited to a family or two couples travelling together, combining a boutique hotel vibe with the space and privacy of your own villa. The patio garden is walled and entirely enclosed, with a sparkling, south-facing pool as the centrepiece and outdoor dining and lounging furniture so you can make the most of the lazy days and long summer evenings that make holidays by the sea so special. The charming villages and unique landscapes of Ile de Ré make it attractive to visitors throughout the spring and autumn too, and if you decide to come out of the main season, the heated pool, underfloor heating and modern wood burner make for a wonderfully indulgent experience after a day in the surf or out exploring the many kilometres of bike trails and beaches. With the seafront just 300m away and shops, restaurants and L'Arnérault beach within walking distance, you can simply park the car for the duration and relax into the laid-back pace that makes Ile de Ré such a delightfully restorative place to stay.
Your local village of La Flotte (1km) is one of the ‘Plus Beaux Villages de France’, and a delight to wander round at any time of day. La Flotte harbour is the shopping and dining hub of the village, and it’s here you’ll find everything you need to self-cater in style, plus enough restaurants to be able to ring the changes for at least a week in the main season. The nearest beach is Plage de l'Arnérault (1200m) and there are many others within a 5km bike ride, most offering a life guard service in July and August plus a range of watersports including wind and kite-surfing, body and paddle-boarding. You can get just about anywhere you want to go on the island via its 110km network of bike trails including the UNESCO-protected Vauban walls at St Martin (6km), the remarkably intact 17th Fort La Prée and the salt marshes that are such integral part of Ile de Ré culture both past and present.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living room with TV corner and Smart TV (French satellite channels)
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, coffee machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (160cm bed)with en suite shower, bath & WC; doors to terrace
- Laundry room with washing machine & dryer
- Open-tread staircase leads to first floor (not suitable for toddlers)
- Double bedroom (160cm bed)
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds, made up as double on request))
- Shower room and independent WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Cot and highchair available
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Enclosed patio garden
- Outside dining furniture
- Private swimming pool 6.5m x 3m, electric cover, heated May to September
- Pool shower
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Not suitable for toddlers due to open-tread staircase
- Bookings are for a minimum of 14 nights in August
- For further information on Terms and Conditions specific to this French property please click here
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 5.00pm
- Late arrival supplement of €50 for arrivals after 7.00pm (latest arrival time 10.00pm)
- Check-out time – 10.00am
La Rochelle 25min drive (19km)
- Ferry ports
St Malo 345km
- TGV stations
La Rochelle 35min drive (28km)
- L’Arnérault beach 1600m
- La Flotte village centre 750m
- St Martin de Ré 12min cycle ride (4km)
We had an excellent time at La Touche. The local team were in contact before we travelled to answers any questions. In addition, the team were there to greet us and help us get started e.g. bike hire. The house is amazing and had every convenience. We have some lovely memories and hope to be back very soon.
Our choice of French properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Described as the Pearl of the Atlantic, Ile de Ré has long since been on the radar of upmarket Parisians, sailors and sophisticates, famed for the beauty of its contrasting landscapes and the refined elegance of its towns and villages. The island’s ease of access and well-marked cycle trails afford a realistic opportunity for a car-free holiday and with 100km of glorious unspoilt coastline, a micro-climate that makes it one of the sunniest regions in France and a way of life that celebrates nature and conservation, this chic little island is an enchanting destination for beach-lovers, foodies and anyone looking to embrace the great outdoors.
Explore our collection of villas in Ile de Ré and discover why everyone’s talking about the Pearl of the Atlantic.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions