In this section...
- Backs onto Les Estagnots dunes
- Heated pool and hot tub
- Sheltered and secluded
- Hossegor centre 15min cycle
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Hip Hossegor is all about sand, sea and surf, and this superb four-bedroom villa puts you a mere 200m from Les Estagnots beach and the ocean, accessed directly over the dunes from the back garden gate. It’s a dream of a spot for a luxury-loving group or families with older children, with world-class surf just a two-minute walk away, and all the wonderfully laid-back cafes and restaurants that give this coast it’s unique atmosphere easily accessible by bike.
Villa les Dunes is ideally configured for surfing friends or two families, with two doubles and two twins, each with its own bath or shower room. The house feels joyously bright and airy, with dual aspect sliding doors from the living area to the pool and garden, so you can drift in and out enjoying a cool drink or a warm sunny corner as your mood dictates. The 120m2 pool terrace feels like a little oasis, tucked in behind the dunes yet close enough to sense the power of the ocean and equipped with an outdoor shower and hot tub for the most civilized post-surf wind-down imaginable. And if big waves don’t float your holiday boat, there’s a delightful alternative just a 15-minute flat walk away at the Lac d’Hossegor, where you’ll find a sandy, toddler-friendly beach, oyster shacks, canoe and SUP hire for a gentler way to enjoy the water.
The house is very well equipped, from table tennis to a charging point for an electric car, and ideally located between Hossegor centre (15mins by bike) and Seignosse Ocean. Despite its residential location in a bustling seaside resort, the villa feels nicely secluded, allowing you to take advantage of all the best this coast has to offer, knowing that your own private pool and garden is there for you to retreat to any time you like.
Hossegor centre is 3km away for eating out and stocking up, and there’s also a mini-market/bakery about 500m from the villa. Hossegor hosts a daily market year-round, with another to be found in Seignosse during the main summer season. Pretty much everything you need is walkable or bikeable so a car is really not essential to get around, but if you’d like to explore further afield, there are easy connections to the motorway for day-trips out such as Biarritz, the Basque Country & Pyrenees and Spain too. For a change from the beach, the wooden walkways of the Marais d’Orx wetland reserve offer a peaceful retreat. Young children love the funicular train rides at Ascain and Artouste in the Pyrénées National Park, which also offers miles of hiking trails and spectacular coast and country views.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Aquitaine
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Open-plan air-conditioned living/dining area with Smart TV and Bluetooth speaker; opens to terrace and garden
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, full hob, coffee maker and kitchen island with 3 bar stools
- Dining space in open-plan living room includes table for 8 people
- Games room with sofa and Smart TV
- Laundry room
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite bath & shower room and WC
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and pool towels provided
- Air-conditioning in living room only
- 3 on-site car parking spaces with a socket for electric car charging
- Heated 10m x 3.8m swimming pool with an electric roller cover
- Hot tub
- 6 pool loungers and outside shower
- Gas plancha barbecue
- Covered dining terrace with table for 8 people and lounge furniture
- For further information on Terms and Conditions for this property please click here
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 5.00-7.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Weekly cleaning and linen change
Biarritz, 40min drive
- TGV stations
Biarritz, 40min drive
- Beach (Plage Estagnots) 2min walk
- Restaurant (Plage Estagnots) 5min walk
- Basic shops (Plage Estagnots) 2min walk
- Supermarket (Soorts-Hossegot) 8min drive
- Hossegor, 7min drive
- Bike hire (Sant-Martin-de-Ré) 5min walk
Our choice of French properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Once entirely marshland, this region is now a natural playground of sand dunes and beaches, pine forests and picturesque lakes, where walking and cycling are the most pleasurable ways of getting around. An idyllic meeting of France and California with truly spectacular waves and wide-ranging cuisine, upmarket Hossegor thrives on a surfing culture of stylish, laid-back living. However, in authentic Capbreton next door, and many of the towns and villages no more than an hour away, the historical roots go deeper and there’s much to explore.
Visit our collection of handpicked villas in Hossegor and the Landes Coast to complete your luxury holiday on the Aquitaine Coast.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions