In this section...
- Lake and restaurants 5min walk
- Heated swimming pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Hossegor centre 15min walk
- Surf beaches 10min bike ride
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
If it’s space you’re after then look no further: six-bedroomed Villa Lartigue is cleverly laid out with two separate wings, tailor-made for a two-family holiday. It’s also beautifully designed, casually elegant in muted coastal colours and superbly equipped both inside and out. Table football and table tennis are great screen-free distractions to get the generations mixing, and when you want to come together to eat, drink and discuss the day’s highlights, the extensive pool deck makes for a fantastic outdoor entertaining area. From the barbecue kitchen for perfect burgers to the five-seater sunken hot tub, even your teens might be a little bit impressed, but if they still prefer to do their own thing, it’s just a five-minute stroll to Hossegor lake or a 15-minute walk to the town centre.
With a children’s room in each wing, this house works well for all ages, as of course does Hossegor itself. Younger kids love the lake, with its calm water, sandy beaches and handy picnic spots for those not quite ready to be tempted by the oyster-tasting shacks! Teens and adults can sail or paddleboard here, or join the sun-bleached, easy-going flow of Hossegor, surf mecca of the southern Aquitaine. Whether you’re bringing preschoolers or grandparents, Lartigue puts you enviably close to all that we love about this coast, a super-convenient base for a week or two of pure summer escapism.
Villa Lartigue sits on a quiet residential road, very close to Hossegor lake where you’ll find your nearest restaurants. There’s a far greater choice in Hossegor centre (15min walk), which is full of independent shops and cool cafes catering for the surfing crowd. A little further south is Capbreton, considered more authentically Aquitaine by those in the know and renowned for its working fishing port and restaurants. Just inland you’ll find a peaceful, bike- and walker-friendly landscape of pine forests, lakes and lagoons. For beaches, it’s a 10-minute bike ride or 6-minute drive to the start of the continuous stretch of beaches known as Les Estagnots, Bourdaines and Le Penon, each with its own character and all with plenty of space, even in the height of summer. For a day off the water, there’s a popular 18 hole golf course at Seignosse, or you can take the car to enjoy the contrasting landscapes of the Basque country villages, the Belle-Epoque architecture of Biarritz (40mins) or the majestic peaks of the Pyrenean National Park.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Aquitaine
- 6 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-12)
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living area with Smart TV and Bluetooth speaker; terrace and garden access
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher, fridge, oven, microwave, full hob and Krups coffee maker
- Dining space with table for 10 people within open-plan living room
- Laundry room
- Cellar with freezer
Ground floor - left wing
- 3 x double bedrooms (180cm beds, can be split into twins on request)
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds)
- Bath and shower room
- Shower room with WC
Ground floor - right wing
- Double bedroom (180cm bed, can be split into twins on request)
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds)
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning throughout villa
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and pool towels provided
- 3 secure on-site car parking spaces and garage with 2 parking spaces
- Heated swimming pool 8m x 4.5m (1.10m - 2m depth) with protective rolling cover
- Jacuzzi, outside shower and 10 pool loungers
- Gas plancha and charcoal barbecue
- Outside dining table for 10 and lounge furniture on shaded terrace
- Table football
- For further information on Terms and Conditions for this property please click here
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 5.00-7.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Weekly change of linen, bath and pool towels
- Weekly cleaning on Tuesdays
Biarritz 40min drive
- TGV stations
Biarritz 40min drive
- Restaurant (Lac d'Hossegor) 3min walk
- Beaches - Plage Estagnots, 10min cycle and Plage du Parc (Lac d'Hossegor), 14min walk
- Lake (L'ac d'Hoessgor) 3min walk
- Basic shops (Hossegor) 15min walk
- Supermarket (Soorts-Hossegor) 7min drive
- Hossegor town and bike hire, 15min walk
Our choice of French properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Once entirely marshland, this region is now a natural playground of sand dunes and beaches, pine forests and picturesque lakes, where walking and cycling are the most pleasurable ways of getting around. An idyllic meeting of France and California with truly spectacular waves and wide-ranging cuisine, upmarket Hossegor thrives on a surfing culture of stylish, laid-back living. However, in authentic Capbreton next door, and many of the towns and villages no more than an hour away, the historical roots go deeper and there’s much to explore.
Visit our collection of handpicked villas in Hossegor and the Landes Coast to complete your luxury holiday on the Aquitaine Coast.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions