In this section...
- Upmarket residential area near Moliets
- Smart and spacious interiors
- Attractive landscaped gardens
- Heated pool
- 10-minute walk to glorious beach
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
Crisp clean lines and spacious open-plan living give this smart villa an abundance of style, perfect for relaxed family living. Four good-sized en-suite bedrooms are comfortably and simply furnished but it is in the communal areas that the villa really comes into its own. The American-style kitchen is extremely well equipped, with a sociable breakfast bar offering the perfect excuse to enjoy a little company and a glass of wine as you prepare a meal. There’s more than enough space in the living area for laid-back holiday harmony; even with a full house there’s room for everyone to spread out and find a little place to call their own. Sliding doors leading onto the pool terrace afford a wonderful flow between interiors and exteriors and this is perfectly complemented by plenty of soft seating and dining space both inside and out.
The gardens are a real oasis amidst the familiar Landaise landscape, with lovely mature planting and space a-plenty for youngsters to run about and let off steam. Attractive lighting sets a magical tone at night and a heated pool makes this a very inviting spot, even during early or late season. A second terrace to the west of the villa, faces Moliets’ popular golf course and offers another splendid opportunity to sit and enjoy the peace and natural beauty of this tranquil spot. It is no accident that the word biche is featured in the villa name; it’s the French word for a roe deer. Every now and again you may just spot one peering into the garden, an enchanting interruption to the gentle birdsong and distant call of the ocean.
The Local Area
Villa de la Biche is set in a quiet residential area, just a short stroll (10 minutes or less) through the woods and over the dunes to the glorious Chênes Lièges Beach. This enchanting journey along the footpath to its Ocean-front conclusion is one that we never tire of; the spectacular beach here is a natural playground of soft sands and tidal pools, popular with surfers and offering the advantage of a Lifeguard in July and August. Moliets golf course and tennis centre are also a short walk from the property, and a cycle ride over the fairways leads to the popular shops, restaurants and markets of Moliets plage centrale. Pretty Moliets village, known locally for its excellent restaurant and bakery, is also an easy 2km cycle ride away and by car, picturesque Lac de Leon is ideal for families with toddlers and young children seeking calmer waters for paddling - easily accessible in less than 15 minutes.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Aquitaine
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with HDTV, DVD player, CD player, music dock and speaker
- Kitchen includes breakfast bar, oven, hob, coffee machine, microwave, wine-cooler, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath, separate shower and WC, access to terrace
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms each with separately accessed WC, both with access to terrace
- Twin bedroom (can be converted into a double on request) with en-suite bathroom and WC, access to terrace
Lower ground floor
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Cot and highchair available
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson beach towels provided
- Smoking/vaping is not permitted in the house
- Pets are not permitted
- Private heated swimming pool 13m x 5m, protected by an integral cover
- Activities nearby include cycling, tennis, surfing, windsurfing, kayaking, golf, horse riding, fishing, pelote basque, course landaise, adrenaline park, aqua parc, boat trips
- For further information on Terms and Conditions specific to this French property please click here
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 5-7pm
- Check-out time – 10am
- Weekly clean and linen change for stays of two weeks or more
Optional services offered
- Additional cleaning €25/hour
- Babysitting €15/hour
- Surf lessons (please enquire)
- Bike rental (please enquire)
- All extra services payable locally
- Prices quoted are subject to change
- Chênes Lièges Moliets (beach) 10min walk (1km)
- Moliets-Plage (restaurant, shops, bakery, supermarket) 5min drive (3km)
- Waterpark 20min drive (18km)
- Hossegor 25min drive (23km)
- Biarritz 1hr 10min drive (66km)
Our choice of French properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Once entirely marshland, this region is now a natural playground of sand dunes and beaches, pine forests and picturesque lakes, where walking and cycling are the most pleasurable ways of getting around. An idyllic meeting of France and California with truly spectacular waves and wide-ranging cuisine, upmarket Hossegor thrives on a surfing culture of stylish, laid-back living. However, in authentic Capbreton next door, and many of the towns and villages no more than an hour away, the historical roots go deeper and there’s much to explore.
Visit our collection of handpicked villas in Hossegor and the Landes Coast to complete your luxury holiday on the Aquitaine Coast.
View holiday Booking Conditions