In this section...
- Beautiful Simpson Exclusive villa
- Stunning location
- Sleek and contemporary
- Home cinema and gym
- Pool heating available
- Saint Cyprian beach 5min drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Could this be the ultimate Corsican villa for a group? With six en-suite bedrooms spread over three floors, sublime views and a stunning location, it’s a cracker of a property for friends or a multi-generation gathering, guaranteed to make any celebratory occasion even more special.
Inside, you’ll find all the practical amenities you could wish for, including a top-spec Bulthaup kitchen, a gym room with weights and cardio equipment and a home cinema. The décor is beautifully sleek and contemporary, with the odd quirky detail to keep the mood more holiday than office, and a double height living space that lets the light flood in. Having three floors to spread yourselves over means space for everyone to do their own thing, be it a movie for the kids, a gym sesh for the teens or a moment to read in peace on the balcony of one of the two master bedrooms.
The outdoor space feels almost like another vast room, perfectly equipped with a heated swimming pool, shaded dining table for 12 and plenty of loungers. Relaxing by the pool or chatting long over lunch, your eye is drawn to the horizon and the mesmerising turquoise blue of St Cyprien bay, just a five-minute drive away. This is your nearest port of call for eating out, with a handful of options in St Cyprien village and a popular bar/seasonal restaurant right on the soft sandy beach. Pinarello is a just a little further, where you’ll also find watersports in the main season, and for a wider choice of everything, Porto Vecchio is 15 minutes away by car.
- 6 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-12)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen; leads to large terrace
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, wine fridge, Nespresso machines x 2.
- Pantry with large fridge and freezer, oven, sink, hob, ice machine, dishwasher, toaster, filter coffee machine
- Living room with Smart TV
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower and WC; (Remote control blinds) leads to front terrace
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room and WC,(Remote control blinds) leads to front terrace
- Guest WC
- Accessed via 20 concrete steps
- Double/twin bedroom (2 x 90cm/ 180cm bed) with en-suite shower room and WC, access to upper terrace
- Double/twin bedroom (2 x 90cm /180cm bed) with en-suite shower room and WC, access to upper terrace
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room and WC, access to upper terrace
- Accessed via 18 steps from living area
- Gym area with bike, running machine, rowing machine, free weights, mats and medicine ball
- Cinema room with Smart TV, connected to Netflix
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Guest WC
- 2 washing machines and 2 tumble dryers
- Access to garage
- Access to the front door from parking area via large boulder steps
- Boules pitch
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Remote control blinds for large double height upper windows in living room
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Private freeform saltwater swimming pool 12m x 5.1m at widest point and 2.6m at narrowest point, Depth 1.5m
- Pool can be heated at a charge of £230 per week and must be pre-booked in advance
- *Maximum temperature of heating 28 degrees
- 12 sunloungers
- Pets/dogs are not permitted
- Covered outside dining area/part terrace
- Due to the elevated position pool parasols are not possible
- Security deposit (£2,000) required 3 weeks prior to departure
- 1 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-week clean and a mid-stay clean/ bed linen/towel change
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4pm
- Check-out time – 10am
- Saint Cyprien beach 5 min drive
- Pinarello hamlet/ beaches 10 minute drive
- Spar mini market 10 minute drive
- Porto Vecchio 15 min drive
- Figari Airport 35 min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon, and 1 Group D, Seat Arona, or similar*
- 8-10 guests – 2 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
- 11-12 guests – 1 Group B, Ford Fiesta, and 2 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage are not included in the cover.
Group B – 4 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group C – 5 seats, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
Group H – Jeep Compass or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcase*
Group N – Toyota Proace – 9 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group O – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 5+2 seats, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group E – Automatic Peugeot 3008 or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Categories B, C, D, F, H, M & O can be automatic or manual, we are able to request a specific transmission but this is not guaranteed.
The only car with guaranteed Automatic transmission is Group E
If you book a Group D, F and H please note Avis can give you any car within these groups subject to availability, no specific car can be guaranteed.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions