In this section...
- Stylish home
- 10 metre swimming pool
- Close to Porto Vecchio Old Town
- Santa Giulia beach 15min drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
There’s a bit of a cool vintage vibe to Villa Baccarat that makes it feel both stylish and homely, full of original artworks and collectables from across the decades and around the world. It’s totally 21st century from a comfort perspective however, with a new kitchen, beautiful sleek bathroom and a generous 10-metre swimming pool. French doors lead directly to the pool, terrace and enclosed garden from the bedrooms and living room, adding to the chilled out, barefoot holiday feeling that helps you to unwind from the moment you arrive.
From breakfast on the terrace to lunch in the shade and dinner beneath the stars, this is a charming spot for a couple looking to relax and recharge whilst still being within easy reach of shops, restaurants and the beach. Porto Vecchio is one of the most appealing towns on the island, packed with small boutiques, street cafes and inviting places to eat, some of which are squeezed into the ancient, fortified walls of the Old Town, with vertigo-inducing views out over the sea below. It’s a pleasure to wander here at any time of day, and the location of Villa Baccarat just a 5-minute drive (or 25-minute walk if you prefer) from Porto Vecchio is a huge bonus if you like to dine out. As you would expect in such a prime spot, there are other villas in the immediate vicinity which means that Baccarat is not as private as some of our more rural properties, but we feel that the convenience of the location more than compensates for this
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2 - 4)
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, fridge-freezer, oven, hob and Nespresso machine
- Semi open-plan living-dining area with TV, leads out to pool terrace
- Laundry room with washing machine
- 2 double bedrooms (160cm beds)
- Shower room with WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and living room
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Covered terrace with outside seating
- Charcoal barbecue (charcoal not provided)
- Private saltwater swimming pool 10m x 4m (1.40m depth throughout), security electric cover, access via steps
- 4 pool loungers
- Removable pool robot cleaning system
- 1 week holidays - does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays - includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Santa Giula beach 15min drive
- Porto Vecchio (restaurants, supermarket) 5min drive
- Figari airport 30min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 15min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage are not included in the cover.
Group B – 4 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group C – 5 seats, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
Group H – Jeep Compass or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcase*
Group N – Toyota Proace – 9 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group O – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 5+2 seats, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group E – Automatic Peugeot 3008 or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Categories B, C, D, F, H, M & O can be automatic or manual, we are able to request a specific transmission but this is not guaranteed.
The only car with guaranteed Automatic transmission is Group E
If you book a Group D, F and H please note Avis can give you any car within these groups subject to availability, no specific car can be guaranteed.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions