In this section...
- Stylish and contemporary penthouse
- Stunning interiors
- Plunge pool
- Walking distance to shops and restaurants
- Santa Giulia beach 12min drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
If you’re looking for contemporary space and style with the convenience of a very central location, then Penthouse Les Oliviers may be just what you had in mind. This gorgeous three-bedroom apartment gives you lots of room in its stunning interiors, ideal for two couples or a family with older children keen to make the most of all the shops, cafes and restaurants that are virtually on the doorstep.
The penthouse is split level, located on the top two floors of the building. The bedrooms, plus a study/office and a small terrace, are on the lower level, whilst the top level is reserved for the beautiful open-plan living/dining/kitchen space. Vast glass doors retract fully to give unrestricted access to the crowning glory of the property: a 40m2 sun terrace complete with plunge pool and wide-angle views over the rooftops and treetops of the Old Town. The sheltered bay of Porto Vecchio sparkles tantalisingly below, and it’s an easy drive to glorious Santa Giulia beach when you want to feel fine sand between your toes.
The town location means of course that there are other buildings all around, but the height of the terrace brings privacy as well as enviable views, making this a fantastic spot for a quiet breakfast before the heat of the day, or a sunset aperitif as you consider which of Porto Vecchio’s many wonderful restaurants to try that evening.
Please note: there is no lift access in the building, making it unsuitable for anyone with restricted mobility.
- 3 bedroom apartment (sleeps 2-6)
- Top floor duplex apartment (30 steps from street level parking space, no lift)
Apartment ground floor
- Office with desk, Sofa and Tv, leads to small terrace at front of building.
- Master Double bedroom suite (160 cm bed) with large open wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with bath and shower and WC, leads to front terrace.
- Double bedroom (160 cm bed)
- Double bedroom (160 cm bed)
- Bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower ( No Wc)
- Guest WC
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer and sink.
Apartment first floor ( 18 steps with handrail)
- Kitchen/Living/dining room with smart TV, Bluetooth speaker bar.
- Kitchen with hob with grill and plancha accessories, oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso and filter coffee machines.
- Concealed air-conditioned pantry with freezer and storage space
- Large terrace with covered dining area and plunge pool with outside shower
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, bath and beach towels provided
- 1 dedicated parking space outside in Rue des Oliviers.
- Private plunge pool 4.30m x 2.50m Depth 90cm
- Due to the number of steps not suitable for people with mobility issues.
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Restaurants/shops/cafes 1-8 min walk
- Mini-market 10 min walk
- Porto Vecchio marina 5 min drive/15 min walk
- Santa Giulia beach 12 min drive
- Figari airport 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage are not included in the cover.
Group B – 4 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group C – 5 seats, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
Group H – Jeep Compass or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcase*
Group N – Toyota Proace – 9 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group O – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 5+2 seats, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group E – Automatic Peugeot 3008 or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Categories B, C, D, F, H, M & O can be automatic or manual, we are able to request a specific transmission but this is not guaranteed.
The only car with guaranteed Automatic transmission is Group E
If you book a Group D, F and H please note Avis can give you any car within these groups subject to availability, no specific car can be guaranteed.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions