In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Contemporary stylish villa
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool
- Close to Palombaggia beach
- Restaurants 5-minute drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Les Lofts de Palombaggia is one of a sleek new breed of exceptionally stylish properties that are slowly making an appearance on this more architecturally traditional island.
The setting overlooking Palombaggia bay is an outright winner in itself, and even a modest house in this location would have enormous appeal. However, the stunning contemporary design takes this particular villa to a new level. The interiors are light-filled and spacious, with retractable glass doors which blur the lines between inside and out. The effect is further enhanced by muted natural colours, unvarnished wood and exposed stonework. With raw concrete ceilings, minimalist bathrooms and a stainless steel kitchen, this is a look which may have originated in city loft apartments, but which also works perfectly in this uncompromisingly modern and luxurious villa.
Outside there are all the more traditional advantages of a private villa: large heated swimming pool, mature gardens and a separate guest cottage for extra privacy. Fashionable Porto Vecchio is easily accessible for shopping and dining, with many of the island’s best beaches within easy driving distance.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Large open-plan living/dining room
- Fully fitted kitchen leads to covered terrace
- Double bedroom with bathroom and TV (with French Satellite channels); terrace with sea view
- Separate WC
- 2 double bedrooms both with en-suite shower-room, TV, private terrace with sea view
- Separate WC
- Twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC
- Independent access from the outside only
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Exterior patio suite with dining table
- Plancha barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- Terraces – some shaded and some in direct sunlight
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool 9.5m x 3.2m (depth 1.3m throughout), electric security cover, access via steps (pool not heated during July and August)
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required (€36/hour, 2 hour minimum)
- Bed linen is changed mid-stay for two week holidays
- Extra bed linen change possible at a charge of €180 (payable locally)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Palombaggia Beach 5min drive
- Restaurants 5min drive
- Porto Vecchio 12min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon, and 1 Group D, Seat Arona, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage are not included in the cover.
Group B – 4 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group C – 5 seats, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
Group H – Jeep Compass or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcase*
Group N – Toyota Proace – 9 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group O – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 5+2 seats, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group E – Automatic Peugeot 3008 or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Categories B, C, D, F, H, M & O can be automatic or manual, we are able to request a specific transmission but this is not guaranteed.
The only car with guaranteed Automatic transmission is Group E
If you book a Group D, F and H please note Avis can give you any car within these groups subject to availability, no specific car can be guaranteed.
We had a gorgeous, relaxing stay at Les Lofts de Palombaggia. The environment is extremely peaceful. The villa is superbly comfortable and the architecture blends beautifully with the surrounding natural landscaping. Roberto was always available and was so friendly and helpful. A lovely experience.
An amazing villa with fabulous views and in a great location. Impossible not to relax here. We’ve seen all sorts of wildlife in the garden which blends the maquis with lawn and planting. Thank you to Roberto for his help and assistance.
Our family very much enjoyed our stay in this villa – very relaxing and easy to chill. We loved the nearby beaches and all of Roberto’s restaurant recommendations.
Our villa proved to be a place we could relax and chill with great facilities and easy access to beaches and restaurants in line with the website description. Our Simpson rep, Roberto, was a delight to deal with – on hand to fix anything we needed. Our family had a great holiday.
We have had a lovely week and the villa is so very beautiful and very comfortable. We especially enjoyed cooking on the plancha, getting up early to go to the beach. Roberto is very kind and helpful and we have had a lovely time. Thank you!
Perfect villa to share with family – us, parents, two teenagers and four grandparents. We had an abundance of space, views and tranquillity! Thank you!
We were instantly impressed and excited by the tasteful villa on arrival. The views from the balconies over the sea are beautiful. We could not fault any of the facilities. The pool is perfect and clean and enjoyable for all ages (lovely un-chlorinated water). The cleaners were efficient and friendly regardless of all the sticky 'hand prints' left by our grandson on almost every window and surface. A delightful place to spend a two-week holiday and with the knowledge that Roberto was always on hand for any queries.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful villa with us all. We had a wonderful holiday. With special thanks to Roberto whose help with everything has been invaluable.
Les Lofts is certainly a 'Grand Designs' property, kept expecting Kevin McCloud to 'pop up'. Lovely week spent here, delightful grounds. Amazing trip up through the mountain road to Zonza. Incredible views and scenery. Porto Vecchio is lovely in the evening to soak up the atmosphere and explore all the side streets. Finally a very special thank you to Claire, who has been exceptional.
A delightful week in a very tasteful villa. Early morning walks on the beach, relaxing by the pool and tranquil evenings with a glass of wine. Thank you for letting us stay in your lovely home.
We have had the best time ever! Thank you so much. The villa is perfect, we loved the pool and swimming in the sea. Have fun whichever lucky people stay here next.
What an amazing place. The villa is just beautiful, attention to detail and wonderful design everywhere. We have all had a fantastic holiday. So relaxing. A very special best kept secret! The local beach is just magical, fabulous sand and clean clear water for a swim. Enjoy your holiday!
A very enjoyable holiday. The villa and its facilities were excellent, beautiful garden, swimming pool and balconies – wonderful. Nice introduction and recommendations from Roberto. Have a wonderful holiday in your new home.
The whole experience travelling with Simpson Travel was second to none. Will be booking our next holiday with them for sure.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions