In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Elegant and contemporary
- Private heated swimming pool
- Walk to stunning Palombaggia beach
- Porto Vecchio 20-minute drive
Palombaggia is one of Southern Corsica’s most spectacular beaches, and if you drive along the high road above it at any time during the summer you’ll see people craning for the perfect shot of its translucent aquamarine sea and fine white sand. Little wonder then that villas here are in great demand, and the chance to stay within a short walk of this most exclusive stretch of sand and sea is a real privilege.
MK2 sits in extensive grounds, with just a private paddock between you and Palombaggia beach. It forms part of a luxury private estate where you’ll also find our Villa Marinka, Villa di Sole and Villa di Lume. With three bedrooms and a heated swimming pool, this villa is ideal for a stress-free family beach holiday, as you can wander back and forth to the sand as the mood takes you, avoiding the heat of the day and enjoying the blissful calm of early morning or the pink-tinged magical hour around dusk whilst others are already making their way home. And thanks to the superb location, elegant interiors and our Exclusive Concierge service, it’s also a potential honeymoon contender, with seasonal beach bars and restaurants within walking distance for that celebratory drink or dinner. For a romantic meal, a laid-back lunch or a game of cards with the children, your pool terrace is the natural spot, and for a livelier evening out, you’ll find the buzzy harbour town of Porto Vecchio around 20 minutes away.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living/dining area with TV
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room (no door), leads out to terrace
- Twin bedroom (2 x 80cm beds, can be converted into a double on request), leads out to terrace
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds, can be converted into a double on request)
- Shower room (no WC)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private heated swimming pool 10m x 4m (depth 1.40m throughout), accessed via Roman steps, security cover (pool not heated during July and August)
- Please note that there are drops from the decking and children need to be supervised at all times
- Deposit of 30% is required to book this holiday
- 3 hour mid-week clean included
- 1 week holidays – does not include a bed linen/towel change but does include a 3 hour mid stay clean.
- 2 week holidays – includes a mid-stay bed linen/towel change and a mid-week clean of 3 hours per week
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Beach 8min walk
- Beach restaurants 15min walk (season only)
- Porto Vecchio 20min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
Although this property is booked on an accommodation-only basis, we can arrange car hire for you.
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are available:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions