In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Spacious designer villa
- Bonifacio 25-minutes walk
- Unique location
- Spectacular views
Bonifacio citadelle is the signature landmark of southern Corsica, perched defiantly atop precipitous white cliffs and guarding one of the most exclusive yacht spots in the Mediterranean. It’s a view that’s best appreciated from a distance, such as the pool terrace at the magnificent Cala di Greco, a stunning Simpson Exclusive villa that overlooks the town and its myriad small cafés, bars and waterside restaurants.
The villa sprawls over a large private plot, next to but completely independent from the luxurious Hôtel Cala di Greco. The sense of outdoor space is exhilarating, from the 17-metre long pool with its sea-and-citadelle backdrop to the huge al fresco living and dining areas. The location is exceptional, so we’ll do everything we can to help you make the most of it. Why not hire a private chef via the local concierge and dine at home on the magnificent terrace!
With four en-suite bedrooms the villa has plenty of room for a family, but the style of Cala di Greco gives it a distinctly adult appeal, perfect for a group of friends or perhaps a special birthday celebration. Whatever the occasion, your Exclusive Concierge is on hand as to ensure every detail is expertly taken care of, be it boat hire, table reservations or even a helicopter flight over the spectacular southern Corsica coastline.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Living/dining area with TV, leads out to large pool terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, Illy coffee machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, leads to terrace
- Utility room with washing machine
- Guest WC
- Accessed via 7 steps
- 2 double bedrooms (160cm bed) all with en-suite shower rooms, both lead to terrace
- Double bedroom (180cm bed, can be configured into twin beds on request) with en-suite shower room, leads to terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Daily cleaning included
- Breakfast option available
- Private chef at extra cost, subject to availability
- Summer kitchen with plancha
- Outside covered dining area
- Outside relaxing area
- Private swimming pool 17m x 4.20m (depth 1.5m throughout) access via Roman steps, electric security cover
- Pool is not heated in July and August. An extra charge applies should you require heating
- Please note that there are drops from the terraces, therefore children will need to be supervised at all times
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 5.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Bonifacio 5min drive
- Beaches 10-15min drive
- Porto Vecchio 25min drive
- Figari airport 25min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Renault Scenic or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Renault Scenic, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Renault Scenic or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group H, Renault Scenic, and 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - VW Tiguan or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group F – Peugeot 508 or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – VW Golf GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group O – 9-seater minibus Ford Galaxy or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Please note we can request automatic cars in all car groups except Group N. Please specify at time of booking if you require an automatic car
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions