In this section...
- Delightful beach house
- Garden gate leading to Pinarello beach
- Private heated swimming pool
- Simpson family extras available
- Restaurants 5-minute walk
If you were to imagine a Mediterranean beach house, then it would probably look a lot like this one. Freshly made up in classic tones of terracotta and blue, the house is airy, light-filled and comfortable, surrounded by the sort of tree-filled garden you’d usually only find in a rural inland location.
Pinarello Beach House also boasts a separate adjacent annex with its own en-suite bathroom, perfect for grandparents or a couple needing more privacy from family or friends.
At the front of the house is a private heated pool and beyond at the bottom of the sandy, shrub-filled garden, is a little wooden gate leading onto Pinarello beach. A Corsican classic of powdery white sand lapped by pale turquoise sea, Pinarello offers a range of watersports in the main summer season, plus a scattering of tempting restaurants in the hamlet just a few minutes’ walk from the house.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 3-6)
- Separate 1 bedroom annex
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Smart TV (wifi enabled), DVD/CD-player, Bluetooth dock
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher
- Utility room with fridge-freezer, washing machine
- Double bedroom (180cm bed)
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds)
- Separate shower room (no WC)
- Separate WC
- Separate annex accommodation adjacent to main house
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Terrace with table and chairs
- Charcoal barbecue (charcoal not supplied) – in high season when fire risk can be great, barbecue may be removed without notice
- Private heated swimming pool 8m x 3.75m (depth 1.45m throughout), security alarm, access via steps (pool not heated in July and August)
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- On Pinarello Beach
- Restaurants 5min walk
- Porto Vecchio 25min drive
- Figari airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Pinarello Beach House was lovely and in an excellent setting. The representative was helpful, attentive and friendly as was the villa owner. The villa itself is one of the best we have used with a separate annexe for a couple. Being on the beach it could hardly be better for a beach holiday.
The Peel family – June 2019
Pinarello Beach House is in a fantastic location and the Simpson Travel representative was fantastic – very helpful and lovely.
N Buonaguidi – August 2018
Thank you for our wonderful fifth time at Pinarello Beach House – as fantastic as always. See you next year.
The Gisbornes – August 2018
This was our second visit to Pinarello Beach House – a wonderful house and even lovelier than before now that it has a pool! We love Pinarello – the croissant run in the morning down the beach before the crowds, drinks at Ruscana and supper by the sea. We saw the resident tortoise – but only once, despite us looking. Our other highlight was a kayak trip around the island, taking in the super yacht en route! Very relaxing and Maeva, the Simpson Travel representative, was super helpful.
The Gibbard Family – July 2018
A beautiful memory with our family. Pinarello Beach House is the most exquisite place.
Jane, Michael, Oli, Holly & Sophie – May 2018
Simpson Travel has a range of beautiful villas in Corsica. In addition they should be complimented on their friendly and helpful representatives.
Mr Pryor – October 2017
What a wonderful week at Pinarello Beach House. We have made the most of the pool and the beach. Delicious meals at restaurants nearby. We are looking forward to returning to Corsica! Thank you David for the local knowledge and recommendations.
The Reddick Family – September 2017
We've had an amazing holiday! The villa, its location and Corsica have all been wonderful. We had lovely food and weather and went to some very nice beaches. We hope to be back!
Sarah, Jonny, Holly & Granny – September 2017
Another truly wonderful week in this lovely villa. Thank you David for the rock pool recommendation and all your help, the river is beautiful. Looking forward to coming back next year.
Sam, John, Charlotte, James & Ollie – August 2017
Fantastic week in a beautiful villa. Really enjoyed the pool and garden. We spotted the tortoise, and the stars were amazing last night.
Jen, Alex, Tammy & Ollie – August 2017
We have had a wonderful week here at the Pinarello Beach House. The weather has been fabulous and we have made the most of the amazing pool and beach. David was incredibly helpful and ensured our holiday went exactly as we had hoped. A thoroughly enjoyable week.
The Templeman Family – July 2017
We have much enjoyed our stay in Pinarello Beach House which is in an amazing location and a very comfortable villa. The weather has been kind to us so we have made the most of the beach – swimming in the sea on such a safe bay can't be rivalled. We also liked Santa Giulia beach although that was much busier. David's exclusives are well worth doing, highlights being the rock pool and the boat trip and the the old town at Bonifacio. Many thanks to David and Simpson Travel.
The Shaw Family – July 2017
Have just had a wonderful holiday in Corsica, staying at Pinarello Beach House. The perfect location with a private pool and beach at the bottom of the garden. Croissants could be bought daily, a short stroll down the beach, and meals were eaten at restaurants along the beach. One trip to the mountains, and a glorious dip in a blue pool, provided a change of scene, but as we were only there for a week, we were quite happy staying in the villa for the rest of the week. All in all, a fantastic holiday, and I am hoping to return one day soon.
Mrs Matovu – August 2016
This has been our third family holiday with Simpson Travel. Their recommendations on accommodation have been excellent every time. The villa is very comfortable, well equipped and maintained and the position is breathtaking. We found the surrounding Corsican scenery, coast and mountains to be stunning. In short a great holiday!
Peter & Rosemary – July 2016
Wonderful stay, we really enjoyed the villa, pool, beach, position and have to go back one day.
The Barrells – June 2016
Just the best located villa we've stayed in. To be able to walk through the gate on to the beach was great and very relaxing to lie around the pool but be able to hear the waves breaking on the beach. Plenty of shade in the garden which we shared with a tortoise and woodpeckers. The villa is spacious with enough space to relax inside if you have to sit out a storm. Fabulous holiday, thank you Simpson Travel.
Mr Ballard – May 2014
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions