In this section...
- Beautiful and stylish villa
- Luxury interiors
- Close to beaches and restaurants
- Impressive balcony with sea views
This stunning new spoil-yourself villa is the most impressive we’ve come across in Mallorca, a minimalist masterpiece in a marvellous, sea view setting.
The villa sits in an exclusive residential area known as Bonaire, just outside Alcúdia. Its interiors are light- filled and luxurious thanks to the vast expanses of glass, which slide back to bring the pool and landscaped gardens even closer. The villa could easily have accommodated four or even five bedrooms, yet the architect elected instead to increase the wow factor and dedicate most of the upper floor to a private sun terrace for the master bedroom, complete with luxury sunbeds and wonderful sea views. This master bedroom gives the villa serious honeymoon kudos, but if you decide to bring the family, there’s a lawn to play on below the pool, and two very gently shelving beaches down the hill at Mal Pas.
For an afternoon at the seaside or dinner in town, the beaches and restaurants of Mal Pas are about 15 minutes away downhill on foot, though you might prefer to take a taxi for the uphill return. For a different atmosphere, the old cobbled streets, buzzy restaurants and historic city walls of Alcúdia old town are just five minutes away by car.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player; leads to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to side garden
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to spacious terrace and front balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Private swimming pool 9m x 5m (depth 0.6m – 1.8m) with Roman steps
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Set in the residential area of Bonaire
- Beaches (Mal Pas) 15min walk downhill
- Supermarket, restaurants and chill-out bar (Mal Pas) open from May – September/October (subject to weather conditions). 20min walk downhill
- Restaurants/shops (old town Alcúdia) 5min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Pollença (restaurants/shops) 25min drive
- Palma and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions