In this section...
- Stylish converted farmhouse
- Family friendly with gated swimming pool
- Spacious grounds and gardens
- Close to charming Sineu
New for 2017, the beautiful Ca Na Fustera presides over a huge garden in the heart of Mallorca – and, with more than a touch of hacienda chic combined with a few oriental touches, it makes a unique style statement for an extended family gathering or group of friends.
It’s extremely family friendly. The large grounds and expansive lawn are perfect for little ones to run around to their hearts’ content, whilst the gated terrace is a welcome addition for parental peace of mind around the large swimming pool – and, conveniently, four of the five bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom. There’s also a huge balcony to give those sleeping upstairs their own outdoor space to feel the morning sun, just a few feet from bed.
Ca Na Fustera’s location is a highlight too. It’s just outside Sineu, a must-see medieval town, famous for its cellar restaurants and the fabulous Wednesday farmers’ market, dating back to the 14th century. Selling food, clothes and livestock, with music and pony rides on the side, get there before 11am to soak up the sights and sounds, before retreating to the comfort of your villa with all the ingredients for dinner on the terrace and perhaps a few souvenirs on the side.
And you can explore all sides of Mallorca from Can Fustera. Head north for the stunning beach of Playa de Muro, west towards the Tramuntana Mountains and pretty hill-side villages like Fornalutx, or east for the stunning beaches around Santanyi.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Front terrace with seating
- Living room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player and iPod dock; leads to terrace
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, coffee machine, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher; leads to terrace
- Laundry room with combined washing machine and tumble dryer
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom; leads to spacious shared balcony overlooking garden/pool area
- Double with en-suite shower room and separate bath; leads to spacious shared balcony overlooking garden/pool area
- 2 twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms; both lead to Juliette balcony to front of house
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Built-in stone barbecue
- Outdoor shower, WC and changing cubicles
- Gated terrace leading to pool
- Private swimming pool 10.5m x 5.5m (depth 1.20m – 1.95m), Roman steps and ladder
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Shops/restaurants (Sineu) 5min drive
- Beaches (Playa de Muro) 25min drive
- Shops/restaurants (Alcudia Town) 30min drive
- Shops/restaurants (Pollença Town) 40min drive
- Palma airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group A2, Citroën Berlingo, and 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208, and 1 Group C, Peugeot 308, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We thoroughly enjoyed our two week stay at Ca Na Fustera. It is a lovely spacious villa surrounded by countryside and farmland, with far reaching views. So peaceful and quiet yet only a few minutes drive from shops etc.
The Tingay Family – September 2017
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions