In this section...
- Pretty waterfront villa
- Delightful garden
- Sunset views across to Symi
- Gentle stroll to village restaurants
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
Sögüt is one of the most charming seafront villages that we know and Villa Ruyam lies at its authentic heart. Just metres from the water’s edge, a wide veranda spans the length of the villa; a blissful spot to sit and idle away the hours, soaking up the mesmerising views and observing the gentle comings and goings of village life. Fishing boats drift in and out of the harbour and the Greek island of Symi shimmers in the distance, a picture-perfect landmark against the spectacle of the daily sunset.
The house itself is simply furnished, with two bedrooms (an en-suite double and a twin) and comfortable, contemporary décor that gives a lovely sense of space and light throughout. To the rear, a covered terrace leads onto the well-kept garden, a delightfully private enclave for alfresco lounging and dining by the attractive pool.
For a day out, the picturesque Bozburun Peninsula is a magical land of cliff-top walks, tiny hillside hamlets and forgotten ruins. Fig and olive groves line the hillsides, where fragrant lavender and wild thyme tumble down towards turquoise waters and idyllic hidden coves. On your return, you’ll find Sögüt is home to an excellent selection of restaurants, with tables set right on the water, serving some of the best food on the whole of this pretty peninsula.
This really is Turkey at its best - blissfully untouched, with just the right amount of discrete luxury to ensure a holiday here is a joyous escape.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Bozburun Peninsula.
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Living area with satellite TV (limited channels), DVD player
- Open plan dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer
- Double bedroom (160 x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 190cm beds)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson pool towels
- Washing machine
- Outside dining area
- Swimming pool 4.10m x 4.10m, accessed via ladder
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
From 2 March 2020, British nationals travelling to Turkey for tourism or business purposes will no longer need a visa for visits of up to 90 days within any 180-day period.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4pm
- Check-out time – 10am
- Söğüt (mini-market, tavernas) 1min walk
- Bozburun (supermarket) 15min drive
- Ciftlik beach 35min drive
- Marmaris 1hr drive
- Dalaman airport 2hr 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Renault Fluence or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Dacia Duster or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E – Duster Lodgy or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F – Hyundai Accent automatic or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Once again Simpson show themselves to be an excellent travel company. We've visited Sogut several times but this was our first stay at Villa Ruyam and we felt immediately at home. It's a lovely villa, very well looked after by Meltem. Its position within easy walking distance of several great restaurants is perfect and the grounds are beautiful and well designed. As ever, Jessica looked after us perfectly and it was lovely to see her again. We had a fantastic holiday and are already wondering when we can return.
Leah Milton, May 2022
This villa is really lovely. We have been to Sogut twice before and this villa is the best. Sitting out in the evening by the pool is an experience I want again. Well done Simpsons.
Dorothy Orr, May 2022
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Reaching out from a forested coastline towards the nearby Aegean islands of Symi, Tilos and Rhodes, the Bozburun Peninsula is one of the most peaceful and picturesque corners of southwest Turkey.
Azure bays and sheltered coves, woodland, olive groves and mountains set the scene for a holiday fragranced with fields of lavender and wild thyme. Centred around the seaside town of Bozburun itself, famous for boat building, this discreetly luxurious destination is a protected conservation area, made for leisurely boat trips, sea-view restaurants and walks along the cliff tops.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Bozburun Peninsula.
View holiday Booking Conditions