In this section...
- Striking contemporary villa
- Tranquil rural setting overlooking vineyards
- Walking distance to facilities of neighbouring Relais
- Easy access to Cisternino and Valle d'Itria
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
There’s something very appealing about the contrast between the fabulously modern Villa Ddo and the sleepy rural setting it inhabits. Surrounded by ancient olive trees and a boutique vineyard belonging to the neighbouring Relais, this luxurious single storey house is a triumph of minimalist design, glistening white amidst the beautiful Puglian countryside.
Inside, the sleek open-plan living space offers ample room for relaxation and huge picture windows frame the views on either side to ensure you remain in touch with the lovely surroundings at every turn. The contemporary décor and luxury fittings have been carefully chosen to create a comfortable, restful environment and the practical 3-bedroom layout is equally suited to families or couples travelling together.
The shaded terrace is a charming spot for a convivial meal, made all the more enticing thanks to an outdoor kitchen where you can prepare your favourite dishes under the stars - or even request a private chef to do it for you. And if your idea of holiday heaven is pure relaxation, there’s no question that having a rather special Relais next door has some distinct advantages; enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking their private vineyard, book an evening meal in the restaurant, or indulge in a little pampering at the spa. You can also book a cookery lesson – their chef will be happy to introduce you to the delights of Puglian cuisine at the hotel, or in the well-appointed kitchen of Villa Ddo.
Though there really is no need to venture far, it would be a shame to miss out on the many attractions of this captivating region. The charming towns and villages of the Valle d’Itria are within easy reach, including Cisternino, Martina Franca, Ostuni and UNESCO-listed Alberobello. Adriatic beaches are a half-hour drive away and day trips to the baroque city of Lecce or the extraordinary town of Matera are also easy to navigate if you’re keen to explore a little further. With so much to do and absolutely no pressure to do any of it, the choice is all yours.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Puglia
3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2 - 6)
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining area with TV; leads to terrace
- Kitchen equipped with oven, hob, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer and Nespresso machine
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom and WC
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds that can be made as a double upon request)
- Shower room and WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Open on-site parking
- Charcoal barbecue
- Outdoor dining area with shade and fridge
- Private saltwater swimming pool 12m x 4m (depth 1.40m)
- Weekly cleaning and linen change
- Massage and spa facilities available at the Relais, payable locally
- Guests can pre-book book meals at the Realais. Breakfast is €25pp, payable locally
- Cooking classes available at the villa or at the Relais, to be paid locally
- Tourist tax € 2 pp per day for over 12-year-old guests, to be paid locally in cash.
- No dogs allowed.
- Please note: this property has rough paths and an open staircase, so it may not be suitable for those with restricted mobility. Ceiling heights on the ground floor are 2m.
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check in time – 4:00 - 8:00pm
- Check out time – 10:00am
- Restaurant/taverna (Sale e Pepe) 7min drive
- Basic shops (Pannofino minimarket) 7min drive
- Supermarket (Cisternino) 10min drive
- Beach (Parco naturale dell Dune Costiere and Lido Morelli beach club) 35min drive
- Bari airport 1hour 25min drive
- Brinidisi1hr drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Italy; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Our choice of Italian properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There’s a different side of Italy to discover on a holiday in Puglia – the land of the trulli, ancient olive groves and historic towns that take you on a journey from Byzantine to Baroque. And then there are the countless beaches and beach clubs that capture the diversity of this absorbing destination: unspoilt, unpretentious and full of creative flair, where the generosity of the locals is matched by the excellence of its cuisine.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Puglia.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions