In this section...
- Elegantly understated
- Huge grounds
- Very private
- Close to Ostuni
- Beach 8min drive
With its gleaming white walls, ancient olive trees and striking cube construction, this fabulous new villa reminds you that Italy’s spectacular deep south is actually closer to Greece than Rome. The interiors, however, are 100% Italian. From the bright contemporary artworks to the glossy statement dining table, owner Roberto has created a unique and stylish retreat for one or two families or a group of friends looking for a little luxury in the glorious Puglian countryside. The entire house is superbly well equipped yet tastefully restrained, putting a modern polish on traditional local style to create a seductively laid-back escape.
Sun-blessed and beautifully secluded, Tenuta Fonte feels like the essence of summer, with lots of outdoor social spaces for cooking, eating and lounging. It’s the perfect fly-and-flop villa for anyone needing to decompress in peace and privacy, just a few kilometres from the warm Adriatic at Torre Canne and the trendy beach clubs of Capitolo a little further north. Nearby Ostuni is one of the literal high points of the region, dramatically elevated, steeped in history and whitewashed to photogenic perfection. It’s easy to get delightfully lost in its narrow backstreets and stairways, but there’s always an enticing little bar or trattoria to pop into whilst you find your bearings once again. Conveniently placed between Ostuni and the sea, Tenuta Fonte puts you at the heart of this superlative region for a stress-free break with everything you need within close to hand.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Puglia
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 8)
- Open-plan dining/kitchen/living area
- Kitchen includes full hob, oven, fridge-freezer, standalone fridge, standalone freezer, wine fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, coffee-maker
- Living area includes Smart TV and Bluetooth speaker
- Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom (160cm bed that can be converted to twin beds on request) with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom (160cm bed that can be converted to twin beds on request) with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 3 - Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 4 - Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Shower room external to the building
- Complimentary WiFi
- Washing machine
- Large garden with Mediterranean shrubs and vegetable garden
- Outdoor dining area with shade and outdoor kitchen with hob and grill
- Private saltwater swimming pool 10m x 4m (depth 20cm - 150cm), pool heating available at a cost of €400 a week
- Property is partially wheelchair accessible; please request ramps for outdoor area
- Caretaker, cooking or cleaning services are available for 3 hours per day Sunday to Friday
- A daily tourist tax applies for the first two weeks of your stay only, which means that an average of €1.50 per person (12+ years) may be charged. This should be paid in cash to your villa owner during your stay.
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary cot and highchair available
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check in time – 4:00 - 8:00pm
- Check out time – 10:00am
- Beach (Torre Canne/Rosamarina) 8min drive
- Restaurant/taverna (Da Maurizio/Rosamarina) 8min drive
- Basic shops (Mini market/Rosamarina) 8min drive
- Supermarket (Famila/Ostuni) 5min/12min drive
- Boat hire (Villanova Harbour) 10min drive
- Airports (Brindisi/Bari) 38min drive/1 hour 10min drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Italy; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Our choice of Italian properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There’s a different side of Italy to discover on a holiday in Puglia – the land of the trulli, ancient olive groves and historic towns that take you on a journey from Byzantine to Baroque. And then there are the countless beaches and beach clubs that capture the diversity of this absorbing destination: unspoilt, unpretentious and full of creative flair, where the generosity of the locals is matched by the excellence of its cuisine.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Puglia.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions