In this section...
- Stunning sea views
- Spacious modern interiors
- Beautiful roof terrace
- Walking distance to Spilia Beach
- Close to Spartochori and tavernas
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Eye-catching design and an outstanding spot above Spilia Bay give this contemporary single-storey villa plenty of wow factor. And if you’re looking for a room (or in this case rooms) with a view, you won’t be disappointed. The spacious open-plan living area and two generous en-suite bedrooms all enjoy the spectacular vista which takes in the exclusive private island of Skorpios and the mountains of Lefkada beyond.
A panoramic terrace runs the length of the villa and there’s a roof terrace too; yet another magnificent spot to lie back and drink in some of the finest views in the Ionian. An impressive infinity pool completes the picture and when the view alone just isn’t enough, steps lead down to Spilia Beach where you can immerse yourself in the azure waters of the Ionian or enjoy some Greek hospitality at one of the informal tavernas.
Built into the rocks above the little road connecting Spartochori and Vathy, the villa is well-placed for discovering Meganissi’s magnificent coastline and there are plenty of boats available for hire if you fancy exploring the many hidden coves and inlets from the water.
The village of Spartochori, perched high above the bay, has a sleepy, authentically Greek flavour and is a lovely choice for a quiet night out, with a couple of traditional tavernas set amongst the cobbled streets, just a twenty-minute stroll from the villa. Or for a little extra buzz, the pretty harbour in Vathy attracts a prestigious selection of international yachts throughout the summer and boasts a more sophisticated selection of bars and restaurants along the waterfront.
If you’re in search of the unspoilt Greece of a bygone era, with a healthy dose of luxury thrown in, Spilia View in Meganissi strikes a blissful balance; rewarding its guests with just enough style and glamour to satisfy even the most discerning traveller, the villa’s island home feels both blissfully untouched and gently refined in equal measure.
Access to the villa is up 116 steps from the road. There are also drops in the garden. As a result, Spilia View is not suitable for those with mobility problems or for children under ten.
Good to know... Photographs of the roof terrace at Spilia View will be published as soon as they become available.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Meganissi
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 4)
- Open-plan living/kitchen/dining area with satellite TV
- Kitchen includes microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob and washing machine
- Sliding doors from living area to pool terrace
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, sliding doors to terrace
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, sliding doors to terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Washing machine
- Private saltwater swimming pool 4m x 10m (depth 1.0 – 2.0m)
- Roof terrace with seating and shaded area
- There are 116 steps from the villa down to the small road that leads to the beach. There are also drops in the garden. As a result, Spilia View is not suitable for those with mobility problems or for children under ten.
- Designated parking near steps to villa
All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0831K91000531001
- Preveza airport to Perigiali jetty by taxi or minibus 45min
- Transfers from Perigiali jetty (café and WC located opposite the jetty; average wait time for transfer to Meganissi is 20mins)
- Perigiali jetty to Meganissi by sea taxi 30min
- Spilia beach 4min walk (116 steps)
- Spartochori (shops, tavernas) 20min walk or 5min drive
- Vathy 10min drive
- Nidri on Lefkada 30min ferry trip from Spilia
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Citroen C3 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Nissan Note or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – Fiat Tipo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large suitcases & 1 small suitcase*
Group F – Automatic Opel Astra or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group N – Automatic Nissan Micra or similar, 1.1 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Spilia View as organized by Simpson Travel provided a wonderful holiday experience. The transfers were all seamless and the accommodation superb. The Simpson representative was polite, professional, readily available and an outstanding help. The only point being access to the villa is via 120 steps and in the heat this can be wearing, but very much worth the effort.
Such a lovely villa and a lovely holiday! We had a very good time wandering some of the beaches and a lot of swimming, both in the sea and the pool. We had a wonderful time!
We had a very good time with a lots of swimming in the bay below, watching the boat activity and wonderful views, eating good meals. The memories of the changing views and the splendid terrace will linger long.
Everything about our experience from booking through to the conclusion of our trip was first class. What we like about Simpson Travel is the quiet efficiency of the whole operation. It works like clockwork and makes for a very enjoyable and stress free experience. We will certainly be using Simpson Travel again in the not too distant future. Many thanks.
We stayed at Spilia View on Meganisi and the villa was fabulous. We have stayed in a great many Greek villas and this was by far the best. Normally kitchens, showers and mattresses are second rate but in this villa they are top notch. This was the first time we have used Simpson Travel and it won't be the last - Thank you.
A beautiful villa, with a view to die for. We loved leisurely breakfasts and mornings on the terrace, watching the boats come and go. The beach below was lovely and the left hand side usually quiet so that we could find a tree to sit under. The villa is well situated as there are two tavernas and a small shop within easy walking distance. We also ate up in Spartochori several times and in Vathy. The steps up to the villa seemed a bit killing on the first day when we arrived in mid afternoon but we got used to them. If you come up when it is hot just jump straight into the pool to cool off!
A beautifully positioned villa within walking distance of a lovely beach, shops and restaurants provided one is prepared for a bit of a climb. It was very comfortable and offers views across the bay. Perfect for relaxation and a good base from which to explore the island by boat or by car.
We've had a lovely week here at Spilia View. Overall a lovely stay and holiday here in Meganissi, and huge thanks to Rania for making the stay so special.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Local life potters along as it’s done for centuries and there are no bustling resorts on Meganissi, just three flower-filled villages – and yet you’ll still see luxury yachts moored in the harbours. Warmly welcoming, this island is also beautifully unspoilt; its coastline dotted with gleaming white beaches, some accessible only by boat or kayak. Inland, the rolling hills make for wonderful walking country, with shady pine forests and spectacular blue seas beyond.
To complete the picture, we offer a selection of handpicked luxury villas on Meganissi.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Meganissi
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions