In this section...
- Fully air-conditioned
- Stylish, quality new build
- Direct access to forest trails
- Walk to village amenities
- Walk to “La Zone”
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Minimalist and modern, this beautiful new (2022) villa is the essence of easy summer living, fully air-conditioned for comfort and conveniently located within walking distance of the village of Seignosse Bourg. The architect has designed several villas in this area, including the equally lovely Casa Duna, and his signature look using lots of wood and natural materials makes Villa la Forêt a really relaxing place to be. As you might guess from the name, the house backs directly on to Seignosse forest, accessed by a gate that leads straight onto walking/running trails that go all the way to Hossegor. The sandy forest paths are perfect for an early morning run before the heat rises, or if you prefer pedal power, there are designated bike paths virtually the whole way to the beach at Seignosse Ocean.
The three-bedroom layout and location are ideal for a family group. Set in a residential area, there’s little here to disturb your evening aperitif or barbecue by the pool, and it’s an easy stroll into the village for oven-fresh baguettes in the morning. For older kids and teens looking for something to do by themselves, it’s just a 20-minute walk to La Zone, full of cool, surf-inspired shops and cafes and a great place to while away a couple of hours away from the grown-ups. The surf itself is the other obvious attraction of course, with equipment hire and lessons all easily available on the vast sands of Plage des Bourdaines. If your younger ones are still a bit small for big waves, Hossegor’s lake beaches such as Plage du Rey offer an excellent, calm alternative.
Good to know: we will be adding new photographs of this villa shortly, please check back soon or contact us for an update.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area with Smart TV and Bluetooth speaker; opens to terrace
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, full hob and coffee maker
- Laundry room
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Double bedroom (140cm bed)
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds)
- Bathroom and WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson beach towels provided
- Private, heated swimming pool 8m x 3m
- Gas plancha barbecue
- Outdoor covered terrace with dining table and outdoor lounge furniture
- On-site car parking for 2 cars
- For further information on Terms and Conditions for this property please click here
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 5-7pm
- Check-out time – 10am
- Weekly cleaning and linen change
Biarritz airport 35min drive
- TGV stations
Biarritz 35min drive
- Restaurants and shops (Seignosse Bourg village) 10min walk
- Bike hire (Seignosse Bourg village) 10min walk
- The Zone 20min walk
- Supermarket (Soorts Hossegor) 5min drive
- Ocean Beach (Plage Bourdaine) 8min drive
- Lake Beach (Plage du Rey) 8min drive
- Hossegor town 10min drive
Our choice of French properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Once entirely marshland, this region is now a natural playground of sand dunes and beaches, pine forests and picturesque lakes, where walking and cycling are the most pleasurable ways of getting around. An idyllic meeting of France and California with truly spectacular waves and wide-ranging cuisine, upmarket Hossegor thrives on a surfing culture of stylish, laid-back living. However, in authentic Capbreton next door, and many of the towns and villages no more than an hour away, the historical roots go deeper and there’s much to explore.
Visit our collection of handpicked villas in Hossegor and the Landes Coast to complete your luxury holiday on the Aquitaine Coast.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions