In this section...
- Perfect coastal retreat
- Air conditioned
- Impressive wellness area
- Prime position in Hossegor
- Beach 5-minute walk
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
106 Beach House occupies a privileged position in one of the most sought-after spots in Hossegor. Just 400 metres from a glorious expanse of beach, revered by surfers and adventure-hungry teens, yet close to the gentle waters of the child-friendly lagoon; this stunning property blends contemporary chic with laid-back luxury, resulting in the perfect coastal retreat.
Great attention has been paid to the environmental impact of the property, with solar panels ensuring that this timber-clad beach house is a net producer of energy. Inside, the use of natural materials creates sophisticated restful interiors, brought to life with colourful accents and imaginative decorative touches. Downstairs, there is a double bedroom suite, laundry room, stylish kitchen and spacious open-plan living area opening out onto the well-appointed terrace. And the icing on the cake is an impressive wellness area; complete with sauna, steam-room and plunge pool – perfect for eliminating those lingering aches and pains. Upstairs, there is a sunny terrace with views across the sandy dunes towards the sea and the versatile accommodation offers a further four bedroom-suites; a double, two twin/doubles and an enchanting dormitory-style room with four full-size singles. Luxurious en-suite bathrooms, supremely comfortable beds and good quality linens ensure nights here are a truly restorative experience.
Outside, the gardens offer complete privacy, making it a comfortable haven for al fresco lounging and dining by the inviting pool. Overall, 106 Beach House is an extremely exciting proposition for families and friends looking for high-end flexible accommodation in an unbeatable location.
The local area
Many of the delights of Hossegor are within walking distance of the beach house; from the superb Atlantic beach on your doorstep, to the gentle waters of the saltwater lake, with its child-friendly beaches, watersports, weekly markets and oyster shacks. The numerous trails connecting the coast, forests and lagoons make cycling here a joy and then there is Hossegor itself, a surfer’s paradise and magnet for style-conscious teens wanting to explore the trendy shops and cafés. Nobody can fail to be impressed by the culinary delights and local wines available at the excellent selection of restaurants and bars in Hossegor and the short drive to nearby Capbreton is a must for lovers of seafood and a more laid-back French vibe. Golf lovers will enjoy the 18-hole course at nearby Golf de Seignosse and for serious surfers, Seignosse Ocean offers a different beach break each day, according to the tide and conditions.
The charming city of Bayonne, famed for its fine chocolate and cured hams, is a half-hour drive away whilst world renowned Biarritz lies a little further south; offering an intoxicating blend of Belle Époque glamour, elegant eateries and fashionable shops. The picture postcard hillside villages of the Basque Country give an insight into the area’s rich cultural heritage and a visit to the pretty fishing port of St-Jean-de-Luz, the culinary capital of the region, is sure to delight, with its family-friendly beaches and historic town centre. A short ferry ride from Hendaye will take you to the atmospheric coastal town of Hondarrabia in Spain; or you can drive across the border to enjoy tapas in San Sebastian or the Guggenheim in Bilbao. For nature lovers, the peaceful wetland reserve Marais d’Orx, with its high-sided wooden walkways, is a safe-haven for families with little ones; or further afield, children will love the funicular train rides at Ascain and Artouste in The Pyrénées National Park. Older children will love the thrills and spills of the Seignosse and Labenne-Ocean waterparks.
Please note... This property is not included in our early bird price freeze promise.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Aquitaine
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-12)
- Open-plan living/dining area with wood-burning stove, digital HD TV with Netflix, DVD player, small DVD collection, music dock, opens out to pool terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, coffee-maker, fridge-freezer, ice-maker and larder, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC, access to pool terrace
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room and plunge pool
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room, opens directly onto upper level sun terrace
- 2 double/twin bedrooms (180cm bed or 2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower rooms
- Children’s dormitory room (4 single beds)
- Shower room with WC
- Sun terrace with external staircase down to pool
- The owner of this villa will consider requests to bring a pet dog (no other pets). Please advise us of the age and breed of your dog, and we will contact the owner on your behalf. The owner reserves the right to refuse the request.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and living room
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and pool towels provided
- Cot and high chair
- Table tennis
- Gas plancha, gas paella burner and coal barbecue
- Outside shaded dining area
- Outside showers
- Private heated swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.5m throughout), electric hard cover
- Smoking is not permitted in the house
- Lockable bike shed
- Access to the property is secured by electric gates
- Access to the beach involves crossing Avenue du Gardian and whilst some background traffic noise is to be expected at busy times as the beach road runs adjacent to the property, the outdoor living area is completely private and not overlooked
- Activities close by include surfing, sailing, kayaking, golf, cycling, horse riding, aqua parc, paddle boarding
- In October the pool will be heated to a minimum of 25°C and some seasonal restaurants, shops and bars may be closed
- For further information on Terms and Conditions for this property please click here
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 5.00-7.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Weekly change of linen, bath and pool towels for bookings of two weeks or more
- Mid-stay cleaning for bookings of two weeks or more
Optional services offered
- Additional cleaning €22/hour
- Chef (pre-booking essential)
- All extra services payable locally
- Prices quoted are subject to change
- Ferry ports
St Malo 707km
- TGV stations
- Beaches (Estagnots and Nord) 5min walk (400m)
- Juice bar/crêperie 5min walk (400m)
- Restaurants 10min walk (800m)
- Oyster bar (Hossegor Lake) 10min walk (800m)
- Hossegor centre 5min drive (5km)
- Golf Course (Golf de Seignosse) 7min drive (3km)
Made some wonderful family memories at this beautiful and well equipped villa.
Fabulous, spacious house a short walk from the beach with spectacular pool area. It’s a great house for a family gathering and we loved the terrace with its shaded eating area.
We had a wonderful holiday at 106 Beach House. Fantastic location close to 2 beaches and Hossegor Lake. The house was perfect for our family of 6. The living space could not have been better with a spacious, open plan indoor living area. The outside thought is the house’s real selling point. A fabulous pool and lots of seating options with shaded areas to get out of the sun. We hired bikes whilst we were there to get around and explore. This has been one of our favourite holidays.
Great active holiday in Hossegor - Julie who runs 106 Beach House was fantastic.
Fantastic communication, high quality villa. Wouldn't hesitate to book again.
We have had the most fabulous time. There is nothing the villa owners/Simpsons haven't thought of to make staying here an amazing experience. The area is also brilliant with so many things to do and places to explore. Excellent stay, hope to be back in the future.
This is a fantastic villa, close to the beautiful beach and restaurants. The villa has everything you could want for a group of people and the pool was really warm and well used by us. The villa was extremely well maintained and everything worked. The wifi connection wasn't very good but it was in the countryside and it meant we couldn't get bombarded by emails so a positive thing. We would certainly recommend this villa.
A seriously special house in the dunes. Perfect location for us to explore town and beaches. We had very young children with us and despite the openness of the pool we found it a really easy place to be with them. It was extremely hot during the summer so we were grateful for the cool interiors and pool to dip in and out of.
The superb Beach House offered stylish and spacious accommodation for three generations. We all loved it so much that it was difficult to leave. Only the surfing, paddle boarding and oyster bars lured us away as they were all within a short walk. A perfect holiday destination for teens.
We really enjoyed our holiday, the villa was excellent and the pre departure contact and information with Simpson Travel was very good. Our house manager was warm, friendly, helpful and our experience was all positive. We wouldn’t hesitate to book with Simpson Travel again.
Our choice of French properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Once entirely marshland, this region is now a natural playground of sand dunes and beaches, pine forests and picturesque lakes, where walking and cycling are the most pleasurable ways of getting around. An idyllic meeting of France and California with truly spectacular waves and wide-ranging cuisine, upmarket Hossegor thrives on a surfing culture of stylish, laid-back living. However, in authentic Capbreton next door, and many of the towns and villages no more than an hour away, the historical roots go deeper and there’s much to explore.
Visit our collection of handpicked villas in Hossegor and the Landes Coast to complete your luxury holiday on the Aquitaine Coast.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions