In this section...
- Beautiful private villa
- Exceptional waterside location
- Private pontoon with sea access
- 12m pool and Jacuzzi
- Guest suite
- Small pebble beach 2min walk
- Rondinara beach & restaurant 5-10 min drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Like the old defensive Genoese watch towers that still stand sentinel all around the Corsican coast, Villa Carlo Anto sits in an exceptional location on its own mini peninsula, equidistant between Porto Vecchio and Bonifacio. You’re surrounded by emerald and sapphire sea on three sides, close enough to hear the hypnotic murmur of waves rolling onto rocks below and far enough from everything else that nothing can disturb your privacy and peace.
There are three bedrooms in the main house, which is built around a central arcaded courtyard. Each is angled to see the sea, but the best views are from the lawns and terraces, which combine to create magnificent and totally secluded outdoor dining and living spaces. If you love the water then you’ll be in your element here; choose the cool of the 12-metre pool, the lovely bubbly Jacuzzi or the sparkling turquoise sea, accessed via stone steps that take you down to the little pebble cove after which the house is named. It’s an idyllic, away-from-it-all spot, and if you need even more privacy, there’s a separate small guest annexe for two set to one side of the main villa.
All this space makes Carlo Anto ideal for entertaining, and the top spec kitchen is more than up to the job. When you want to eat out you can keep it simple on the beach at Rondinara or in Suartone village or opt for something a little more glamorous in Porto Vecchio town. Carlo Anto has a certain glamour of its own too, having hosted TV personalities before joining our collection. Whether you want to dress up and people-watch amongst the luxury yachts in Bonifacio harbour, or content yourself with stargazing from your villa on a velvety summer night, Carlo Anto feels like a truly privileged place to stay.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Living/dining/kitchen area with Smart TV, doors lead to the terrace/garden/pool
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, fridge-freezer with water dispenser, Ice machine, blender, Juicer, microwave, dishwasher and Nespresso, filter coffee machine and wine fridge
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom with separate shower and WC, leads to terrace
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Small double bedroom (140cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC, leads to covered terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- All bedrooms have sea views and TVs
- Access to the villa via a 3km long dirt track
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Weber Gas Barbecue
- Private pontoon
- Access to secluded pebble cove via path
- Electric car charging point
- Washing machine and dryer
- Shaded outdoor dining area
- Private swimming pool 12m x 3.30m (depth 1.40m throughout), security alarm, access via steps
- 1 week holidays - does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays - includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Secluded pebble cove 2 min walk
- Small sandy beach 5 min walk
- Rondinara beach 10 min drive or 25 min walk via path
- 2 Restaurants 5-10 min drive
- Figari airport 50min drive
- Bonifacio/Porto Vecchio 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon, and 1 Group D, Seat Arona, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage are not included in the cover.
Group B – 4 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group C – 5 seats, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
Group H – Jeep Compass or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcase*
Group N – Toyota Proace – 9 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group O – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 5+2 seats, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group E – Automatic Peugeot 3008 or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Categories B, C, D, F, H, M & O can be automatic or manual, we are able to request a specific transmission but this is not guaranteed.
The only car with guaranteed Automatic transmission is Group E
If you book a Group D, F and H please note Avis can give you any car within these groups subject to availability, no specific car can be guaranteed.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions