In this section...
- Heated infinity swimming pool
- Stunning sea views
- Elegant and contemporary
- Ile Rousse and beaches 5min drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Cradled into the hillside above Ile Rousse, Villa la Pietra has the most incredible views, stretching over maquis-clad slopes to the sea and the distinctive craggy outline of La Pietra island in the deep blue bay beyond. The house has been designed to take full advantage of this magnificent position, with two stunning terraces and glass doors spanning the entire length of the living and dining area. The outdoor living space is dedicated to your complete holiday pleasure, with one terrace devoted to lounging, cooking and dining al fresco, and the other built onto the roof hold a heated infinity pool, more lounging space and even a boules pitch.
Once inside, the look is equally seductive, with coastal colours and natural materials paired with luxury fabrics to create a glamorous boutique-hotel vibe and make you feel properly pampered. All four en suite bedrooms can be classed as masters, and each can be configured as a twin or double, ideal for a luxury girls’ week away, a family with older children, or a group of friends looking for hotel-level comfort and villa privacy. Whoever you travel with, you’ll find some of Corsica’s most celebrated towns and beaches on the doorstep, with charming Ile Rousse a mere five minutes away by car, and the unmistakable citadel port of Calvi just a little further along the coast. Both are brimming with cafes, restaurants and chic little shops where you can supplement your holiday wardrobe or stock up on foodie treats to take home. And if the great outdoors is more your thing, the Balagne countryside beckons, with cute villages and countless paths to hike or bike, safe in the knowledge that there’s a supremely comfortable base waiting for you when your day of unforgettable experiences is done.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Two double bedrooms (160 x 200cm beds) with access to terrace and TV, dressing room, en-suite shower room and WC
- Double bedroom (180 x 200cm bed) with access to terrace and TV, dressing room, en-suite bathroom and WC
- Small gym with running machine and bicycle
- Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with smart TV and Bluetooth speaker
- Kitchen includes hob, electric oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine
- Double bedroom (160 x 200cm beds) with access to terrace, TV, en-suite shower room and WC
- Large terrace with hammock, outside lounge area, bar and plancha barbecue
- Roof terrace with private heated swimming pool and boules pitch and outside lounge area with 6 sun loungers and separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, pool and bath towels provided
- Private swimming pool (10m50 x 4m50) with electric cover and Roman steps
- Boules pitch
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check-in time – 4pm
- Check-out time – 9am
- Beach 5min drive
- Restaurant 5min drive
- Ile Rousse 5min drive
- Calvi airport 30min drive
- Bastia airport 1hr 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon, and 1 Group D, Seat Arona, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage are not included in the cover.
Group B – 4 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group C – 5 seats, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
Group H – Jeep Compass or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcase*
Group N – Toyota Proace – 9 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group O – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 5+2 seats, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group E – Automatic Peugeot 3008 or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Categories B, C, D, F, H, M & O can be automatic or manual, we are able to request a specific transmission but this is not guaranteed.
The only car with guaranteed Automatic transmission is Group E
If you book a Group D, F and H please note Avis can give you any car within these groups subject to availability, no specific car can be guaranteed.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
With fishermen mending their nets by the harbour, Calvi’s maritime heritage remains intact. However, the town has gained a new lease of life in the cafés and bars along Quai Landry, linking the marina and the port, with stretches of beach beyond.
Inland, the unspoilt beauty of The Balagne tells a different story of mountain wildernesses and the island's unspoilt and uniquely fragrant maquis. Follow the Route des Artisans through terracotta-tiled hilltop villages, overlooking a landscape of forests and mountains, and you’ll also find that an excellent glass of local wine is never far away.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions