In this section...
- Stunning sea and mountain views
- Stylish and contemporary
- Private heated swimming pool
- Beach and watersports nearby
Book with confidence...
Read our Covid-19 pledge to find out how you and your money are protected.
One of Corsica’s most distinctive features is the proximity of impressive granite peaks to the coast, a spectacular fusion of high Alpine wilderness and pristine Mediterranean beaches that gives rise to truly breathtaking views. Sitting close to San Ciprianu beach, four-bedroom Mare e Monte captures both the sea and mountain panoramas thanks to its dual aspect design, framing green hills and an ultramarine sea in floor-to-ceiling glass. Slide back the doors and you can step out onto your pool terrace to the rear of the villa, a beautifully private spot to swim, sunbathe or just relax and revel in the glorious views.
Mare e Monte lies at one end of San Ciprianu bay, a long crescent of fine white sand lapped by turquoise water, with plenty of watersports options and a cluster of small restaurants in the village, which lies at the opposite end of the bay. The clear waters make it a popular dive centre, and if you take out an SUP and a mask you can see plenty of marine life without even going under water. The bay is also the home of Le Cabanon Bleu, a renowned beach bar and restaurant which is something of a local institution. For a wider choice of places to dine and shop, you can reach buzzy Porto Vecchio in around 30 minutes by car.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Living/dining area with TV
- Kitchen with 2 ovens, hob, microwave, Magimix coffee machine, American double fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom (bath and large shower), leads to terrace
- Guest WC
- 17 steps down
- 2 double bedrooms (160cm beds) with en-suite shower rooms with WC, both lead out to small terrace
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room with WC, leads out to small terrace
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Gas plancha
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 9.55m x 4.65m (depth 1m – 1.6m), steps, security cover. Pool heating is included in June and September. Heating in July and August is on request, at an additional charge of 100 euros per week
- Locked storage room and garage on lower level
- Mid-week clean of 3 hours every Wednesday included
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Beaches 5-10min drive
- Pinarello 10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 25min drive
- Figari airport 50min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 10min drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire, using one of our trusted local suppliers; please ask us about options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Renault Scenic or similar
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Renault Scenic, or similar
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Renault Scenic or similar
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group D - VW Tiguan or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group F – Peugeot 508 or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – VW Golf GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group O – 9-seater minibus Ford Galaxy or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Please note we can request automatic cars in all car groups except Group N. Please specify at time of booking if you require an automatic car
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions