In this section...
- Stunning new Simpson Exclusive villa
- Luxurious and spacious
- Mesmerising Sea views
- 17-metre swimming pool
- Beautiful outdoor kitchen
- Private path to beach
- Daily breakfast included
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
A special celebration calls for a special villa, and no matter what the occasion, five-bedroom Ionian Green is built to impress. Recently (2023) refurbished, the brief was to create Sivota’s ultimate retreat, be it for an extended family gathering, a group of friends or a private event. Perched on a promontory, encircled by olive groves and orange trees with the jewel-coloured waters of the Ionian below, this villa has been designed to offer everything your party might need on site, so you can focus on precious time with the people you care about.
The first thing you’ll notice is the pool – 125m2 of pristine cool water with a wide sunny terrace all around. Outdoor living is further enhanced by the fully equipped summer kitchen for easy entertaining, and a bioclimatic pergola, with tilting roof slats to optimise the air flow and create a comfortable temperature for relaxing and dining. Mornings at Ionian Green are effortless; daily breakfast is included and served in the villa, and if you feel like getting your heart rate up a little, there’s a gym room as well as that 17m-long pool. It’s a glorious place to spend the day, lounging on the terrace or swimming from the beach reached by a private path directly from the grounds.
Sivota is celebrated for its sunsets, which promise to be absolutely stunning in this west-facing, waterfront position. The villa has an outdoor sound system to set the mood as the sun goes down, with magical sea views to accompany your pre-dinner cocktail. Perdika village (15-minute drive) has everything you need when you want to stock up and pretty Arillas beach (5-minute drive) has a couple of lovely sea front tavernas, but as befits a house of this calibre, a private chef service is also available by arrangement.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota
- 5-bedroom villa (sleeps 10)
- Living room with Smart TV, Bluetooth speaker, DVD player and Blue Ray player; leads to terrace and garden
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, fridge-freezer, oven, microwave, hob, coffee maker, wine fridge and filtered tap water suitable for drinking
- Gym with bench, treadmills and exercise bike
- Hidden kitchen with fridge, sink and cutlery
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer; accessed externally
- Bedroom 1: double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC; access to terrace
- Shower room with WC
- Bedroom 2: double bedroom (180cm bed) with mini fridge and en-suite shower room with WC; access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: double bedroom (180cm bed) with mini fridge and en-suite shower room with WC; access to balcony
- Bedroom 4: double bedroom (160cm bed); access to balcony
- Bedroom 5: double bedroom (160cm bed); access to balcony
- Bedroom 4 and 5 share a shower room and WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Daily cleaning, twice weekly linen change
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Gas plancha barbecue and shaded outdoor dining area
- Outdoor kitchen with hob, gas stove, fridge-freezer, coffee makers, microwave and filtered tap water suitable for drinking
- Private swimming pool 17m x 7m (depth 1m – 1.5m) with sound system around pool
- Pathway to private part of the beach
- Daily breakfast included
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence application (EOT): 1308189
- Arillas beach 5min drive
- Taverna 5min drive
- Basic shops, supermarket and town (Perdika) 15min drive
- Sivota 25min drive
- Bike hire (Perdika) 15min drive
- Boat hire (Arillas beach) 5min drive
- Preveza airport 1.5hour drive
- Corfu airport 2hour drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Hyundai i20 or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Fiat Tipo or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Hyundai i20 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Hyundai i20, and 1 Group D, Fiat Tipo, or similar*
- 8-10 guests – 2 Group D, Fiat Tipo or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C - 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Peugeot 208 or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group F – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group G1 – Automatic Jeep Renegate Diesel or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases and 1 small suitcase*
Group I – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* * For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Unspoilt Sivota sits prettily in its own natural harbour just across the water from Corfu. A short walk away you’ll find two pristine sand-and-pebble beaches, with more to enjoy on the uninhabited islands offshore. The whole Epirus region lies on the doorstep, ripe for exploration. Take a day to discover the bridges and slate villages of Zagoria, hike the extraordinary Vikos Gorge, taste the best local fizz produced in the Pindus mountains or find out how the people of bustling Parga lived pre-tourism with a visit to its fascinating old olive oil press.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota & Epirus
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
It includes our dedicated pre-departure services to help you plan the details of your trip before you leave the UK, from the logistics of your journey to the personal requests that will make your time away truly magical.
Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we will do our utmost to accommodate any feasible request.
However, as a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you reach your destination, our local Concierge will be on hand to offer any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions