In this section...
- Stylish 1-bedroom villa
- Unrivalled position
- Romantic and private
- Beautiful sea-views
- Short walk to Trapezaki Beach
- Tavernas walking distance
- Car not essential
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
The clue is very much in the title for this fantastic, couple-sized villa set enviably close to Trapezaki beach in the south of Kefalonia. The slightly elevated position means you look straight out to the deep blue of the Ionian across the large infinity pool and lush, sub-tropical garden. There are other villas in the immediate vicinity, but the houses are angled away from one another, and the mature gardens promise a very good level of privacy for such an incredibly desirable spot.
It’s a wonderfully decadent place to wake up to, with the pool just a few steps from the bedroom and a wide sunny terrace where you can relax with your coffee or a cocktail or just drink in the glorious view. The pool is a great size for a one-bedroom property, with the added indulgence of a seated Jacuzzi section built in.
Trapezaki beach is a mere ten-minute walk away, equipped with sun loungers and a taverna for those salty-skinned, sun-kissed days when it feels like summer could last forever. There are several other tavernas in the surrounding area and many more within a short drive, making this a really relaxing base for a honeymoon or anniversary.
- 1-bedroom villa (sleeps 2)
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living area; leads to terrace and garden
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, hob, coffee maker
- Living area includes satellite TV (European channels) and DVD player
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC; access to terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel beach towels
- Twice weekly linen change and cleaning
- On-site car parking
- Charcoal barbecue
- Shaded outdoor dining area
- Chlorine infinity swimming pool 8m x 4m (1m - 1.60m depth) with jacuzzi
- Taxis readily available
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0458K91000431401
- Trapezaki beach and taverna 10min walk
- Agios Thomas beach 25min walk/5min drive
- Bistro bar with snacks 2min walk
- Tavernas in Trapezaki 20min walk
- Mini market 3min drive/20min walk
- Supermarket 20min drive
- Argostoli 20min drive
- Kefalonia International airport 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C – Ford Fiesta or similar, 1.1 litre engine, 1 medium & 1 large suitcase*
Group D – Peugeot 301 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 2 large & 1 medium suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our car hire supplier in Kefalonia has age restrictions within their insurance policy. We are unable to provide car hire for drivers below the age of 23 and over the age of 77 years old.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Densely forested hills dotted with traditional hamlets and a coastline of small, quiet coves make Kefalonia an unspoilt Greek holiday delight. Its northeastern tip shelters picture-perfect Fiskardo, whose 18th-century houses stand proud with their flower-festooned balconies and carved doors. South Kefalonia hosts Argostoli, the vibrant island capital that still has an active fishing fleet alongside its buzzing cafes and restaurants. Come early and you’ll probably spot a loggerhead turtle in the harbour, or stay late and take a stroll down the waterfront promenade. Trapezaki is a little southern secret, with beautiful views over the sea to Zakynthos and up to Mount Ainos, the highest peak on the island. There’s an unspoilt sandy beach here with a single taverna, and if you’re looking for more choice, try Lourdas, a lovely long sandy/shingle beach lined with waterfront cafes and restaurants.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kefalonia
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions