In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Stylish and elegant villa
- Stunning location
- Simpson family extras available
- Santa Giulia Beach 8-minute drive
- Restaurant 10-minute drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
An impeccable villa close to the magnificent bay of Santa Giulia, this stylish four-bedroom property combines high-level contemporary comfort with sweeping sea views.
The villa sits quietly in its own grounds, flanked by a couple of centenarian olive trees and encircled by cork oaks, umbrella pines and dense, fragrant maquis which scents the evening air with the subtle yet unmistakable perfume of the Mediterranean. The exterior has been designed to blend in with the pretty country setting, with chunky beams, weathered roof tiles and great slabs of sun-warmed stone, which continue to radiate the heat of the day long after the sky has faded to the soft pink of dusk. Inside you’ll find all the polished elegance that this sophisticated corner of Corsica is renowned for, dressed in calm, neutral décor with the odd shot of bougainvillea-bright colour to echo the stunning natural surroundings. Vast picture windows capture the uninterrupted views from multiple angles, and each of the three en-suite bedrooms in the main house open directly onto a sunny terrace. Beneath the pool, a charming annexe with en-suite and private terrace is the ideal bedroom for anyone in the group requiring a little more independence.
A short stroll along the lane Villa du Maquis shares the same spectacular views; when booked together or in combination, these villas afford a wonderful opportunity for larger groups to enjoy this special spot.
Santa Giulia beach, with its watersports and handful of beach bars is just a few minutes away by car. For shopping, dining or a spot of people-watching with a perfectly chilled apéritif in one of the numerous bars and restaurants of the Vielle Ville, Porto Vecchio is a 15-minute drive.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV, DVD player
- Kitchen includes electric hob, microwave, coffee machine, fridge, freezer, dishwasher
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, fridge-freezer
- Separate WC
- 5 steps up from ground level to middle level
- Twin bedroom with open plan en-suite shower room (no WC), opens out to terrace
- Double bedroom with open plan en-suite shower room (no WC), leads out to terrace
- 15 steps up from middle level to upper level
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, bath and shower, separate WC
- Bedroom leads out to upper pool terrace
- Below the pool and accessed from the garden via a path
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC, leads out to terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Fully air-conditioned
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Plancha barbecue (gas)
- Outside dining area and outside sitting area
- 10 steps up to pool from terrace/lawned area
- 2 double and 4 single sunbeds
- Private saltwater-filtered swimming pool 9m x 4m (depth 1.4m throughout), Access via steps, Electric security cover.
- Pool can heated at a charge of £250 per week and must be pre-booked in advance
- Uneven grounds – not suitable for children under 8
- Pets/dogs are not permitted
- Mid-week 3 hour clean on Wednesdays
- Bath/beach towels and bed linen change on Wednesdays
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Santa Giulia Beach 8min drive
- Restaurant 10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 15min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 15min drive
Sperone Golf Course 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon, and 1 Group D, Seat Arona, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage are not included in the cover.
Group B – 4 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group C – 5 seats, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
Group H – Jeep Compass or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcase*
Group N – Toyota Proace – 9 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group O – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 5+2 seats, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group E – Automatic Peugeot 3008 or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Categories B, C, D, F, H, M & O can be automatic or manual, we are able to request a specific transmission but this is not guaranteed.
The only car with guaranteed Automatic transmission is Group E
If you book a Group D, F and H please note Avis can give you any car within these groups subject to availability, no specific car can be guaranteed.
Fabulous week here. Love the villa. What a treat staying here. Well equipped, wonderful views, great pool and aircon everywhere.
This is a super villa and we have very much enjoyed our week here. Simpson has been a great travel company and made everything so easy to manage. Many thanks, especially to concierge Roberto who has been very helpful and efficient, making for a super relaxing holiday. Corsica is a beautiful island, not too much development and hope it stays like this – unspoiled and peaceful with a wonderful variety of terrain – hope to return sometime.
Simpson Travel are the best company we have experienced for villa holidays. This comes down to quality villas and excellent service. If you need help or advice with anything about the villa or locality your local concierge it there to assist. We had a wonderful villa with large windows that made the most of the beautiful views. It was spacious, beautifully designed, well equipped and the garden attractively landscaped around the pool. The information booklet in the villa was very comprehensive, listing restaurants, places of interest and local amenities and the welcome pack was full of delicious local culinary products. We had a fabulous holiday. Thank you Simpson Travel.
What a beautiful villa. We thoroughly enjoyed our time here, there is a wonderful feeling of peace and tranquillity amongst the birdsong – an upbeat and happy feel. We enjoyed Moby Dick beach, great snorkelling and took a drive to Bonifacio – super town – clean and beautiful. Great little port and enjoyed walking around the citadel and had lunch overlooking the sea to Sardinia. Thank you, Roberto, for your helpfulness with everything – you have been great. Corsica is most beautiful indeed.
Roberto’s help before and during our honeymoon at Villa Petra Bianca was absolutely first class. In the months leading up to the trip, he was extremely helpful in responding to numerous questions very quickly and always with clear and useful information. This ranged from recommending restaurants, organising someone to bring breakfast to the villa each morning, organising a private chef and customising the menu.
Thank you so much for letting us stay in beautiful Villa Petra Bianca. We had the most wonderful week and celebrated a big birthday too. It was the most fabulous holiday and we loved every minute.
We had a fantastic two weeks at Villa Petra Bianca. If you want to hire a boat, go to ‘Marine Location’ at the harbour – they’re superb and hiring a RIB is a lot of fun. You can moor at beaches not accessible to cars. We thought that Plage de Tamaricciu is the best beach – loads of room and a great restaurant on the beach. The sea is shallow and crystal clear. Roberto, the Simpson Travel representative, is fantastic – you can ask him anything. Porto Vecchio does get busy, but has a lovely atmosphere – and if you have children and want to do out for dinner note that the restaurants don’t open until 7pm.
Many thanks for having us! We had a wonderful time at Villa Petra Bianca!
We absolutely loved Villa Petra Bianca. The villa is fantastic and the whole area is stunningly beautiful – there is so much to explore. Thank you so much Simpson Travel for making this such an easy, happy family holiday.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions