Mousses Villas: Spa
Treatments are available Tuesday - Friday from 9.30am – 3.30pm
|Paid locally (cash only)|
|Massage treatments* (details below)|
|Head and back massage||30 min||€40|
|Classic full-body massage||60 min||€60|
|Deep tissue||60 min||€60|
|Hot stone massage||60 min||€60|
|Body treatments* (details below)|
|Organic body scrub and massage||30 min||€40|
|Organic mud wrap and massage||60 min||€60|
* Treatments are only available to those over 18 years of age.
- Classic full-body massage – relaxing massage to stimulate blood circulation and relax muscles using essential oils
- Deep tissue – massage aimed at increasing flexibility, strength and endurance limits; ideal for guests wishing to receive medium to deep pressure
- Hot stone massage – helps to reduce stress and eliminate muscle stiffness resulting in detoxification and body revitalisation.
Body wraps are designed to improve the texture and appearance of the skin by helping to rid the body of excess fluids and toxins. The benefits of body wraps may include body contouring, detoxification, boosting of the lymphatic system and metabolism, temporary inch loss, skin tightening and skin softening.
- Organic mud wrap and massage – Improves blood circulation and natural skin generation. Fine mud grains cleanse the skin and remove dirt particles, impurities and toxins. Proven to provide effective relief for skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema, acne and wrinkles. Moisturises skin and helps natural skin hydration. Sea mud has many amazing health properties and in addition to the ones listed above also helps treat and relieve some other ailments including arthritis, muscle stiffness, muscle ache, rheumatism, joint inflammation and even itchy, dry skin.
N.B. The massage room at Mousses Villas is air-conditioned.