In this section...
- Stunning townhouse
- In the heart of Pollença
- Stylish interiors
- Gentle stroll to restaurants and shops
- Private transfers included
- Simpson family extras available
Roughly translated into English, Casa Chula means Casa Cutie, which we think is a perfect description for such a charming little townhouse, tucked away in old Pollença with views across the rooftops to the Puig de Maria.
From the stylish wooden pool deck to the sunny roof-level terrace, Casa Chula is tastefully finished throughout, easily romantic enough for a special occasion, and a much more imaginative choice than the typical honeymoon hotel room. With a two-bedroom/two-bathroom layout, the house would also work well for two couples or perhaps an indulgent girls’ week away, with bars, boutiques and a bewildering array of restaurants all within a gentle stroll.
The medieval cobbled streets of the old town are not best suited to cars, so your stay here includes effortless private transfers directly from the airport. The whole of Pollença town is easily accessible on foot; for beaches you can take one of the plentiful and inexpensive local taxis, or hop on the bus that takes you to both Puerto Pollença and Alcúdia. However you choose to spend your days, Casa Chula is an absolute gem.
Please be aware that lively fiestas take place in Pollença from 2-6 August, and the spectacular 'Davallament' procession takes place in the centre of the town on Good Friday.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen room with TV, DVD player, leads to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Shower room
- Master double bedroom, leads to spacious balcony
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Wood burner
- Washing machine (accessed from outside)
- Private plunge pool 4m x 3m (depth 1m – 1.5m) with Roman steps
- No parking
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- If you are booking the package private transfers are included due to the narrowness of the roads in the old town. Taxis are readily available nearby, but car hire can be arranged if required. We recommend that you select a flight that is scheduled to arrive in Palma no earlier than 12pm, as prior to this time there is nowhere to leave luggage. Likewise, the property must be vacated at 10am on your day of departure
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £200 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Restaurants/shop (Pollença) 2min walk
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 10min drive
- Palma and airport 45min drive
An excellent week in a fabulous little town house.
Vicky Thompson – April 2019
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
View holiday Booking Conditions