In this section...
- Lovely country villa
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Very large private pool
- Great countryside views
This lovely Mallorquín house is set in beautifully landscaped gardens featuring exotic plants and fruit trees, and enjoys glorious views across the countryside towards the Tramuntana Mountains and the bay of Pollença. The house is spacious and comfortable, with a delightful split-level living area overlooking the pool and large terrace. The covered veranda with its built-in barbecue is perfect for al fresco dining.
Ca'n Jaume Barretes has the added advantage of being within close proximity to both the lovely old town of Pollença and the stunningly pretty Alcudia; both beautiful medieval towns with narrow cobbled streets, charming squares and a variety of delicious restaurants to choose from. The beaches of Puerta Pollença is a mere 10 minutes away by car, however many will opt for lazy days by the very large pool enjoying the tranquility and gardens of this most sumptuous of homes.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Split-level living/dining area
- Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), Play Station, DVD and CD player
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 twin bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Shower room
- Washing machine
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Private swimming pool 14m x 5m (depth 1.10m - 2.20m) with Roman steps
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Pollença Town 10min drive
- Restaurants/shops (Pollença Town) 10min drive
- Alcudia 10min drive
- Palma airport 55min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group A2, Citroën Berlingo, and 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Have had a fabulous week in this lovely villa. The grounds of the house are beautiful. The villa is very well equipped and comfortable.
Clipp Family – September 2016
Enjoyable stay at this lovely villa! Had some good trips out but sadly beaches were too crowded for our taste. We loved the duck parade especially the ducklings across the lawn, sometimes in the pool.
White Family – September 2016
We had a wonderful time in this lovely villa, Pollenca is a wonderful place. Thank you so much Simpson Travel, a great holiday. Our only regret is that we couldn’t stay longer.
Smith Family – September 2016
Another fantastic holiday here, it has gone so quickly. Love the little changes to the villa, which is as beautiful as ever. With 3 young children the pool, surrounding areas and animals are all perfect. This is our 6th year running, we’ll be back!!!<
Bigham Family – August 2016
As always we had a lovely holiday through Simpson in a lovely location and will certainly be booking further holidays through them.
Mr Conner – October 2015
Wonderful service and holiday - the villa was gorgeous.
Mrs McCarter – July 2015
Our first visit to this beautiful island has been enhanced by our relaxing two weeks at Ca’n Jaume Barretes. Thank you to the owners for providing us with what I take to be an authentic Mallorcan experience!
Godley Family – August 2014
Another excellent holiday with Simpson Travel. High standard of villa, hassle free transfer by hired cars, great representatives,helpful and knowledgeable.Thank you.
Mrs Murray – June 2014
We had a wonderful holiday with Simpson! We found the process so simple to use, the most difficult part was choosing a place to stay!! Would definitely use again and even return to the same villa which was really special!!
Miss Noakes – June 2014
Our villa Can Jaume Barretas (Pollenca) was fantastic!
Mrs Renner Orr – September 2013
Our villa in Pollenca exceeded our expectations. It was stunning, clean, traditionally Majorcan, plenty of space with manicured grounds and pool. Alison was an excellent rep and we appreciated all the extras that Simpson provide. Already looking for 2014.
Mr Ingram – August 2013
Great service again - we appreciate all the thought that is put into how you do that.
Mr Moran – June 2013
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions