In this section...
- Beautiful and stylish villa
- Close to beaches and restaurants
- Impressive balcony with sea views
- Simpson family extras available
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
The villa sits in an exclusive residential area known as Bonaire, just outside Alcúdia. Its interiors are light-filled thanks to the vast expanses of glass, which slide back to bring the pool even closer. The villa could easily have accommodated four or even five bedrooms, yet the architect elected instead to increase the wow factor and dedicate most of the upper floor to a private sun terrace for the master bedroom, complete with wonderful sea views. This master bedroom gives the villa serious honeymoon kudos, but if you decide to bring the family, they'll love the two very gently shelving beaches down the hill at Mal Pas.
For an afternoon at the seaside or dinner in town, the beaches and restaurants of Mal Pas are about 15 minutes away downhill on foot, though you might prefer to take a taxi for the uphill return. For a different atmosphere, the old cobbled streets, buzzy restaurants and historic city walls of Alcúdia old town are just 10 minutes away by car.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with Smart TV, DVD/CD player; leads to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double (180 x 200cm bed) bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to side garden
- Twin ( 90 x 200 cm beds) bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Master double (180 x 200cm bed) bedroom with en-suite shower room; leads to the front balcony. At the top of the stairs a separate door leads leads onto the spacious terrace.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Private swimming pool 8m x 5m (depth 0.95m – 1.8m) with Roman steps
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Nappies and Babywipes – order at least 7 days prior to departure for delivery to your villa before you arrive
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa/
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Set in the residential area of Bonaire
- Beaches (Mal Pas) 15min walk downhill
- Supermarket, restaurants and chill-out bar (Mal Pas) open from May – September/October (subject to weather conditions). 20min walk downhill
- Restaurants/shops (old town Alcúdia) 10min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Pollença (restaurants/shops) 25min drive
- Palma and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A1, Citroën C1 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B6, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C2, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B6, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group A1 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B6 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C2 – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D2 – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group E1, Citroën C3 Automatic or similar,1.2 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group E2, Peugeot 308 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group P2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group P3, Ford Transit 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group P4, Ford Transit 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We would highly recommend Simpson Travel. We had an excellent stay at Villa Bonaire. The villa was stunning, greeted by our helpful rep and given a wonderful welcome basket for food and drinks. We will either be booking this villa again next year or another one through Simpson Travel.
Our week at Villa Bonaire was lovely – we had a genuinely relaxing and fun time. The villa was excellent and the support from Claire was perfect. Thank you Simpson for another successful holiday.
Villa Bonaire feels like home right away. It’s beautifully furnished, has a lovely garden and a great pool. There’s a great sunset every evening and with everything it has, there’s no need to go out all the time. The area is great, busy in the evenings. Alcúdia old town is a beautiful place, nice for morning coffee, cakes, lunch and dinner, and a must do are the Calvari Steps. Port Alcúdia is nice and busy for youngsters. As for beaches, Playa de Muro has a nice beach club, Ponderosa is a great and there are two nice small beaches in Port Bonaire. We also went on a nice road trip though the Serra de Tramuntana from Pollença to Sóller.
My first experience with Simpson Travel was very positive. I felt reassured before I left as all the information was very detailed. Villa Bonaire was as described on the website and the lovely Simpson Travel representative, Claire, enhanced our stay with all her local knowledge. It was really good having the added comfort of a professional company, which is not always offered on other on-line sites.
We had a lovely stay at Villa Bonaire, it has great views of the mountains and sea, it's aesthetically beautiful inside and out with a perfectly manicured garden and two amazing olive trees. For the two of us it had lots of room and most things that you would want. It's a great base for easy access to Alcúdia old town, Pollença, and Cap Formentor. There are two local beaches and the marina, and the beaches of Alcúdia and Pollença are within reach by car. We also loved the local art museum, really worth a visit and free on a Tuesday.
Villa Bonaire is absolutely stunning and an oasis to return home to after a day’s sightseeing. It is extremely spacious and if you like minimalistic, then this is for you! We absolutely loved the villa.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Calvari Chapel at the top of the famous 365 steps offers stunning panoramic views. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the much-loved seafront Pine Walk, perfect for a pre-or post-dinner stroll.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions