In this section...
- Romantic hideaway
- Wonderful countryside views
- Peaceful setting in Valle d'Itria
- Cisternino 5min drive
We’re delighted to have found this romantic stone villa close to atmospheric Cisternino in the heart of the Valle d’Itria. Imaginatively restored by its artistic owner, La Lamia’s restful interiors feel both stylish and characterful and outside, sweeping views of the Puglian countryside are the perfect antidote to the stresses of modern life.
This intimate one-bedroom villa is an inviting option for couples seeking a magical retreat à deux and offers an unusually large garden for a property of its size, with lovely pool, plenty of comfortable seating and a barbecue area.
And although evenings here are magical, the allure of Cisternino is equally appealing with its pretty backstreets, picturesque piazzas and fine selection of restaurants and bars. Just five minutes away by car, it’s well-worth joining the locals for an evening promenade before indulging in the rustic local fare for which the region is celebrated.
The other historic towns of the Valle d’Itria are close by including UNESCO-listed Alberobello, famed for its astonishing selection of trulli. Further afield the clifftop towns of the Adriatic Coast and beach clubs of Capitolo are all within easy reach but wherever you go in this beguiling region, you’ll be met by the same warmth and friendliness that make the Puglian people such a joy to be around. A stay at La Lamia offers a chance to relax and unwind at the heart of Trullo country, with the promise of the freshest fish and finest wine never far away.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Puglia
- 1 bedroom villa (sleeps 2)
- Open-plan living/dining area with TV
- Kitchen includes full hob, oven, fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- Master bedroom (160cm bed)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning in bedroom
- Washing machine
- Outdoor dining area with shade
- Private swimming pool 5.5m x 3.5m (depth 1.10m – 1.10m)
- Weekly cleaning and linen change
- A daily tourist tax applies for the first two weeks of your stay only, which means that an average of €1.50 per person (12+ years) may be charged. This should be paid in cash to your villa owner during your stay.
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note this property has rough paths and an open staircase, so it may not be suitable for those with restricted mobility.
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check in time – 4:00 - 8:00pm
- Check out time – 10:00am
- Beach (Lido Bizzaro) 30min drive
- Restaurant/taverna (Locanda Del Ristoro in Casalini and others in Cisternino) 10min drive
- Basic shops/supermarket (Casalini/Cisternino) 10min drive
- Airports (Brindisi/Bari) 45min drive/1hours 15 min drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Italy; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Our choice of Italian properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There’s a different side of Italy to discover on a holiday in Puglia – the land of the trulli, ancient olive groves and historic towns that take you on a journey from Byzantine to Baroque. And then there are the countless beaches and beach clubs that capture the diversity of this absorbing destination: unspoilt, unpretentious and full of creative flair, where the generosity of the locals is matched by the excellence of its cuisine.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Puglia.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions