In this section...
- Stylish and comfortable villa
- Magnificent position
- Sublime sea views
- Pool heating available
- Boules pitch
- Saint Cyprien beach 5min drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Low and sleek on the outside, stylishly comfortable on the inside, Villa Nepita sits in a magnificent position on a private estate overlooking Saint Cyprien beach near Porto Vecchio. The view is sublime, stretching out over a green carpet of maquis and Mediterranean forest to the sheltered, crescent-shaped bay beyond. The beach is less than a five-minute drive away, blessed with the fine white sand and iridescent turquoise water that make this southern corner of Corsica so incredibly desirable.
With the beach so close and a couple of restaurants in Saint Cyprien, this is the perfect fly-and-flop spot if you simply want to revel in the vistas and the sweet art of ‘farniente’, as the locals might say, or perhaps try your hand at boules on the pitch behind the house. If you do feel the need to explore, the back road close to the villa will take you into Porto Vecchio and beyond in around 15 minutes.
At 85m2, Villa Nepita is fairly compact, the architect having opted to devote as much a space as possible to outdoor living in this rather beautiful and appealingly private spot. The focal point of the villa is therefore its large, wooden deck, complete with a shaded dining table for six, outdoor sofa and plenty of sunbathing space around the pristine infinity pool. Looking out to sea, chilled drink in hand, we think you’ll agree they made the right decision.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Compact open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV and Bluetooth speaker.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster and Nespresso machine
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room (no WC); leads to pool terrace
- Double bedroom (160cm bed); leads to side terrace
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm bed)
- Separate shower room with WC
- Separate WC
- Located in a private estate
- Access via steep tarmac shared driveway - confident driver required
- Pitch balls
- Shaded outside dining area
- Outside shower
- Electric shutters throughout
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine
- Charcoal barbecue (Charcoal not provided)
- Private saltwater infinity swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.5m throughout), electric cover, access via steps
- Pool can heated at a charge of £175 per week and must be pre-booked in advance
- * Maximum temperature of heating 28 degrees
- 1 week holidays - does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays - includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Saint Cyprien Beach 5 min drive
- Pinarello hamlet/Beaches 10 minute drive
- Mini-market 10 minute drive
- Porto Vecchio 15min drive
- Figari airport 35min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage are not included in the cover.
Group B – 4 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group C – 5 seats, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
Group H – Jeep Compass or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcase*
Group N – Toyota Proace – 9 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group O – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 5+2 seats, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group E – Automatic Peugeot 3008 or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Categories B, C, D, F, H, M & O can be automatic or manual, we are able to request a specific transmission but this is not guaranteed.
The only car with guaranteed Automatic transmission is Group E
If you book a Group D, F and H please note Avis can give you any car within these groups subject to availability, no specific car can be guaranteed.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions