Car hire in Corsica
We are happy to arrange your car hire, using our trusted local supplier Avis. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
|GROUP||EXAMPLE||TRANSMISSION||NUMBER OF SEATS||LUGGAGE CAPACITY*||HIGH SEASON PPW*||MID SEASON PPW*||LOW SEASON PPW*|
|B||Ford Fiesta||Manual||4||1 large, 1 small||£616||£490||£448|
|C||Seat Leon||Manual||5||2 large, 1 small||£686||£560||£511|
|F||Ford Mondeo||Manual/Automatic*||5||2 large, 2 small||£784||£644||£581|
|H||Dacia Duster||Manual/Automatic*||5||2 large, 2 small||£770||£630||£567|
|D||Peugeot 3008 SUV||Manual||5||3 large||£805||£658||£595|
|N||Toyota Proace (Manual)||Manual||9||1 large, 1 small||£1715||£1365||£1190|
|O||Grand Renault Scenic||Manual/Automatic*||7||1 large, 2 small||£1099||£882||£798|
|E||VW Tiguan SUV||Automatic||5||3 large||£819||£665||£602|
|M||VW T-ROC Cabriole||Automatic||4||1 large||£980||£805||£714|
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase of approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
**Low season is 1st April - 2nd June and 26th August - 31st October. Mid season is 3rd June - 14th July. High season is 15th July - 25th August. Categories F, H & O can be automatic or manual, we are able to request a specific transmission but this is not guaranteed.
All cars include Super CDW Insurance and there is zero excess
- All cars include two named drivers (additional driver possible at a supplement per driver of £70 for one week and £120 for any duration of more than a week)
- Drivers must be over 21 and have held a license for a minimum of two years (there is no maximum age to drive)
- Pick up and drop off ONLY for any airport in Corsica - extra charge of £80 for mix/match of arrival/departure airport
- Child car seats are available to prebook at a cost of £45 per seat per week. Child booster seats are available to prebook at a cost of £45 per seat for any duration. ** Please be advised, we recommend bringing your own car seats for infants as those supplied are basic
There is a charge of €290 per callout. The insurance will not cover the call out charge for the following:
- Assistance with tyre punctures
- Filling up with the wrong fuel
- Locking the keys in the car
- Flat battery from negligent use of car
The insurance will also not cover the following:
- Damage to roof or undercarriage (you should not drive off-road)
- Personal accident insurance (this should be covered by your personal travel insurance)
- Any damage, loss, accident etc. caused by your own negligence, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, unlawful driving, driving off-road, using wrong type of fuel etc.
- Your car key: this usually contains an electronic device which will be damaged by water, sand etc. Please do not swim with your key; you will be charged for any damage or loss, including the cost of a replacement key, towing away of car etc. (replacement keys cost €24-€205 depending on the car category, plus a delivery charge)
- Damage to the interior (back shelf, seats etc.)
- Theft of valuables (cameras, mobile telephones, jewellery, money etc.)
- Any damage/loss caused by theft or attempted theft due to unlocked doors, personal effects left in view etc.
- Parking fines, speeding fines or other traffic infringements (a €42 administrative fee will apply to each fine)
- If you return the vehicle without a full tank, you will be charged an admin fee of €150 plus the cost of the missing fuel.
- Avis reserve the right to charge a fee of up to €120 for vehicles that are returned in need of additional cleaning
- There is a 30 minute grace period for returning the car hire from the pick-up time, after which Avis will charge an additional day's rental.
Please note that the car models listed are an example only, there are many cars within each category:
Group B: Peugeot 208, Ford Fiesta, Renault Clio, Citroen C3, Dacia Sandero, VW Polo, Toyota Yaris, Skoda Fabia, Kia Rio, Hyundai I20, Opel Corsa
Group C: Citroen DS3 Crossback, Ford Ecosport, Ford Focus, Hyundai Bayon, Hyundai Kona, Kia Stonic ,Kia Ceed, Opel Mokka, Peugeot 308, Peugeot 2008, Renault Capture, Seat Leon, Toyota Yaris Cross, VW T-Roc, VW Golf.
Group D & E: Citroen DS4, Ford Kuga, Hyundai Tucson, Kia Niro, Opel Grandland X, Peugeot 3008 ,Seat Ateca, VW Tiguan
Group F: Ford Mondeo, Peugot 508, Lexus UX
Group H: Dacia Duster
Group M: VW T-Roc Cabriolet
Group N: Toyota Proace
Group O: Ford Tourneo, Peugot 5008, Renault Grand Scenic, Citroen Grand Spacetourer