Car hire in Corsica
We are happy to arrange your car hire, using our trusted local supplier. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
For further information regarding travel arrangements click here. We regret that vehicles with automatic transmission are not available.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
|GROUP||EXAMPLE||NUMBER OF SEATS||LUGGAGE CAPACITY*||WEEKLY PRICE|
|EDMR||Peugeot 208 a/c or similar (only available at Figari airport)||4||1 large, 1 small||£546|
|CDMR||Peugeot 308 a/c or similar||5||2 large||£595|
|CWMR||Toyota Corolla Estate a/c or similar||5||3 large||£735|
|IDMR||Peugeot 3008 a/c or similar||5||2 large, 1 medium||£770|
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase of approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Please note, a credit card is required for payment of the car rental company's security deposit. Debit cards and pre-paid credit cards will not be accepted.
All cars include Super CDW Insurance and there is zero excess
- Unlimited mileage
- All cars include two named drivers
- Drivers must be over 21 and have held a license for a minimum of two years (there is no maximum age to drive)
- Child car seats are available to prebook at a cost of £60 per seat per week. Child booster seats are available to prebook at a cost of £35 per seat per week. ** Please be advised, we recommend bringing your own car seats for infants as those supplied are basic
The insurance will not cover:
- Call out charge for assistance with tyre punctures
- Filling up with the wrong fuel
- Locking the keys in the car
- Flat battery from negligent use of car
- Damage to roof or undercarriage (you should not drive off-road)
- Personal accident insurance (this should be covered by your personal travel insurance)
- Any damage, loss, accident etc. caused by your own negligence, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, unlawful driving, driving off-road, using wrong type of fuel etc.
- Your car key: this usually contains an electronic device which will be damaged by water, sand etc. Please do not swim with your key; you will be charged for any damage or loss, including the cost of a replacement key, towing away of car etc. (replacement keys cost €24-€205 depending on the car category, plus a delivery charge)
- Damage to, or dirtying of, the interior (back shelf, seats etc.) and/or boot of the vehicle
- Theft of valuables (cameras, mobile telephones, jewellery, money etc.)
- Any damage/loss caused by theft or attempted theft due to unlocked doors, personal effects left in view etc.
- Parking fines, speeding fines or other traffic infringements (a €60 administrative fee will apply to each fine)