Car hire in Corsica
We are happy to arrange your car hire, using our trusted local supplier. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
|GROUP||EXAMPLE||GPS INCLUDED||NUMBER OF SEATS||LUGGAGE CAPACITY*||HIGH SEASON PPW||LOW SEASON PPW**|
|B||Peugeot 208||No||5||1 large, 1 small||£406||£322|
|C||Renault Capture||No||5||2 large, 1 small||£462||£371|
|J||Peugeot 308||Yes||5||2 large, 1 small||£476||£385|
|F||Ford Mondeo||Yes||5||2 large, 2 small||£609||£483|
|H||Renault Scenic||Yes||5||2 large, 2 small||£539||£427|
|D||Peugeot 3008||Yes||5||3 large||£581||£462|
|N||Toyota Proace (Manual)||No||9||1 large, 1 small||£1,155||£847|
|O||Grand Renault Scenic||Yes||7||2 large, 2 small||£826||£637|
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase of approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
**Low season is 19 September onwards.
All cars include Super CDW Insurance and there is zero excess
- All cars include two named drivers (additional drivers possible at a supplement per driver of £70 for one week and £120 for any duration of more than a week)
- Drivers must be over 21 and have held a license for a minimum of one year (there is no maximum age to drive)
- Pick up and drop off ONLY for any airport in Corsica - no extra charge for mix/match of arrival/departure airport
- Car seats are available to prebook at a cost of £45 per seat for any duration.** Please be advised, we recommend bringing your own car seats for infants as those supplied are basic
- GPS available at a supplement of £100 for one week and £175 for any duration longer than one week.
The insurance will not cover:
- Call out charge for assistance with tyre punctures
- Filling up with the wrong fuel
- Locking the keys in the car
- Flat battery from negligent use of car
- Damage to roof or undercarriage (you should not drive off-road)
- Personal accident insurance (this should be covered by your personal travel insurance)
- Any damage, loss, accident etc. caused by your own negligence, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, unlawful driving, driving off-road, using wrong type of fuel etc.
- Your car key: this usually contains an electronic device which will be damaged by water, sand etc. Please do not swim with your key; you will be charged for any damage or loss, including the cost of a replacement key, towing away of car etc. (replacement keys cost €24-€205 depending on the car category, plus a delivery charge)
- Damage to the interior (back shelf, seats etc.)
- Theft of valuables (cameras, mobile telephones, jewellery, money etc.)
- Any damage/loss caused by theft or attempted theft due to unlocked doors, personal effects left in view etc.
- Parking fines, speeding fines or other traffic infringements (a €42 administrative fee will apply to each fine)