Would you like to become a Simpson Travel Ambassador?
This competition is now closed.
Do you have an established blog and a passion for family travel? If so, can we whisk you away on an unforgettable £5,000 holiday?
We’re very excited to be launching our first Ambassador programme – a new experience for Simpson Travel – and we’re looking for two creative family bloggers: individuals who love our holidays as much as we do, understand our brand and would like to play a part in sharing what we offer with other families.
If this sounds like you, this is what you need to do to become one of our two 2018 Simpson Travel Ambassadors.
1: Write a new blog post
We’d like to know what inspires you about our holidays. We’re destination experts with 40 years’ experience to call on and an enduring commitment to personal service – but what do our holidays and destinations mean to you? What excites and inspires you about them?
This is an opportunity to give your creativity free reign. As well as words, it may be your inspirational Instagram feed, your excellent photography or even your skill with a video camera that makes you the perfect candidate.
2: Share and tag it
Share your blog with your followers, tweeting a link to your post tagging @SimpsonTravel and using the hashtag #SimpsonTravelFamily. Feel free to explain the background to your post.
3: Fill out our entry form below
…and don’t forget to include a link to your blog post!
The competition closes on Friday 16 February 2018 and the winners will be announced by Friday 2 March 2018.
What are we looking for?
Of course, creativity and quality are important, but we’re also interested in the number of followers you have and the relationship you’ve built with them, as well as your understanding of our brand.
As a Simpson Travel Ambassador, you’ll also be part of our extended family and working closely with our team, so let your personality shine. We want to see it.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens next?
Once they’ve accepted their prize, our two Ambassadors can choose their family holiday based on the recommendations of our travel specialists, who will be in touch to make all the arrangements, including accommodation, car hire and flights.
Although the maximum prize value is £5,000 for each winner, it will be possible to make up the difference yourself if your preferred holiday exceeds that amount.
In return for the holiday prize, our winners will need to do the following:
- Write three additional blog posts – one before the holiday and two after.
- Run a Simpson Travel Instagram takeover while you’re away.
- Produce a short video after your holiday sharing some of your experiences, to be uploaded to your Facebook feed which we can share and send us the link so we can share it ourselves.
- Create a collection of holiday photos (10 to 20) for use on our web site, social media channels and in marketing publications.
- Support Simpson Travel on social media by posting, sharing and tweeting throughout 2018 – and we will do the same for you.
Terms and conditions
- The Promoter is Simpson Travel (trading as Far & Wide Ltd) of The Grange, Bank of England Sports Ground, Bank Lane, London SW15 5JT.
- The competition is open to all UK residents with a permanent UK address, except employees or retirees of Simpson Travel and their subsidiaries, their families or anyone connected with the company.
- This is a skill-based competition. Entries will be judged on their creative merit, although number of followers will also be taken into consideration.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. The competition will close at 3pm on Friday 16 February 2018. After that, no entries will be admitted.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The two winners will be notified by phone and/or email by Friday 2 March 2018.
- The winners must confirm acceptance by Tuesday 6 March, otherwise other bloggers will be selected.
- Holidays must be taken before the end of 2018. The prize is not transferable; no cash alternative is available in full or part and is subject to availability.
- If the winners choose a holiday costing more than the maximum individual prize value of £5,000 they have the option to make up the difference in price themselves.
- The prize includes seven nights’ accommodation, return flights and car hire and/or transfers, subject to availability. Bloggers must be the lead guest and be present on arrival. Some villas and hotels may be excluded.
- Bloggers are responsible for all travel arrangements and costs to and from the UK airport.
- Simpson Travel reserves the right to use any content provided for marketing purposes and request additional social media activity from the Simpson Travel Ambassador.