Châteaux Holidays in France
Homely or grand, intimate or sprawling, elegant or imposing: a French château is the jewel at the heart of your holiday. An enchanting, historic backdrop for the most special of family or group occasions, a stay in a castle or country home will take your gathering on a wonderful journey to lasting memories.
France is different from our other destinations
Our impressive châteaux are more than just rental accommodation; they’re family homes, full of personality and wonderfully eclectic as a result. Our France holidays are also offered on an accommodation-only basis for complete flexibility although for an extra £25 per person, we can book your flights too. Instead of local representatives, the property owner, housekeeper or concierge will be your first point of contact, supported by our France Operations Team, just a phone call away.
Find out more about what makes our France Collection different.
South West & The Dordogne
Simpson Secret – Le Petit Château Sitting proudly in spacious grounds, the elevated position of this elegant little château adds to the fairy-tale quality of its pristine 18th-century turrets and offers guests glorious views across the mature gardens and rural landscape of...
- Simpson Secret – South West & The Dordogne
- Elegant 18th-century château
- Set in peaceful countryside
- Beautiful gardens
- 5 bedrooms (sleeps 12)
- Private swimming...
- Accommodation only for 7 nights
- The assistance of the property owner, housekeeper or concierge
- Our team can assist with car hire and the arrangement of flights (£25 charge per person)
- Return economy flights (flight supplements may be applicable depending on availability)
- Government and local taxes, excluding visa charges
- An air-conditioned car or return transfers, as specified in the property details
- The assistance of our local representative overseas