In this section...
- Stunning 2-bedroom villa
- Amazing sea views
- Elevated position
- Stylish interiors
- Private transfers and car hire included
This stylish new villa is one of a small cluster of Simpson Travel properties, set on a hillside above Kalkan to capture the very best of the breathtaking Turquoise Coast views. Each house is completely independent and private from its neighbour, so you could happily spend all day lounging on Sarniç Evi’s secluded terrace, cooling off in the infinity pool and enjoying the ever-changing seascape of Kalkan bay below and as far as Patara beach beyond.
The interiors are smartly contemporary, with a practical two bedroom/two bathroom layout that’s equally accommodating to couples, a family or friends. For effortless family dining, you can get the grill going on the terrace while your little ones enjoy one last dip and you toast the day with something deliciously chilled as the sun goes down. And if the twinkling lights of Kalkan’s wonderful rooftop and waterfront restaurants prove too much to resist, it’s just a five-minute drive or an easy taxi ride to get there. Car hire is included in your holiday, but as the villa sits high above Kalkan, we also include private transfers from the airport so there’s no need to negotiate the steep local roads on your first day. The views from the top more than reward any effort!
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. View full details on our blog.
- 2 bedroom single storey villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (English-speaking news channels)
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with Jacuzzi and en-suite shower room, sliding doors lead to pool terrace
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, sliding doors lead to pool terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Infinity swimming pool 8m x 3.5m (depth 1.60m throughout), accessed via Roman steps
- 22 steps from car park to front door
- Private hillside location
- Steep semi-paved concrete road leads up to villa
- Airport transfer included
- Hire car will be delivered to villa due to steep entrance (upgrade to Dacia Duster included)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
British passport holders travelling to Turkey require a tourist visa in advance of travel. The visa is issued via the Turkish Electronic Visa Application System at the following website www.evisa.gov.tr and is charged at USD20. Please refer to www.evisa.gov.tr or the Turkish Consulate if you do not hold a British passport. Please note that passports need to be valid for six months or more from your return date to the UK.
- Shop 5min drive
- Kalkan (shops, restaurants and beach clubs) 7min drive
- Patara beach 20min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E – VW Carvelle/Mercedes Vito or similar, 2 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your 2019 Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület.
View holiday Booking Conditions