In this section...
- Tastefully renovated
- Spacious grounds
- Family friendly with lawn
- Completely private
- Close to Pollença
There’s something about the space and privacy at Villa Rafael that quickly puts you totally at ease, content in the knowledge that these beautiful grounds are all yours to enjoy with family and friends. From the immaculate pool to the child-friendly lawns, there’s room for everyone to relax and do what they love here, be it relaxing with a novel, chatting over drinks on the comfortable chill-out terrace or splashing around in the pool with the children until it's dark.
The villa layout is single storey – handy if you have little ones – and yet still wonderfully bright and airy thanks to the double-height living area. Landscaped gardens wrap around the entire property, dotted with gnarled old olive trees that lend character as well as shade. While the house is easily big enough for a family holiday, the high levels of privacy make it equally appealing for a couple, especially in the spring and autumn when walking, cycling or a round at the nearby Pollença golf club are all tempting possibilities. For beach lovers, Villa Rafael sits conveniently between Puerto Pollença and Playa de Muro, a mere 15 minutes by car from each, while the cafés and restaurants of Pollença town are under a ten-minute drive.
- 3 bedroom single storey villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player, leads to garden
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, leads to garden
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Brick barbecue
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 0.80m – 1.90m), accessed via Roman steps
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Restaurants/shops (Pollença) 10min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Palma and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide.
We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
View holiday Booking Conditions