In this section...
- Charming country villa
- Stunning private gardens
- Pretty location with lovely views
- Family friendly
This generously-sized villa is built in classic Mallorquín country style, with exposed beams, a wide, covered terrace and cool, tiled floors. The gardens are nicely secluded, filled with bougainvillea, olive trees and palms creating a colourful backdrop for the pool. The villa makes an excellent base for two families holidaying together, with plenty of living space both indoors and out, and a large kitchen to cater for keen cooks or perennially hungry teens.
You could happily spend entire days here, kicking out a few lengths in the 10m pool or just chatting, reading or snoozing on the big shady terrace. There’s plenty to see and do in the surrounding area however, and the real bonus of Corralet is its location, equidistant between Pollença old town and the sandy beach at Puerto Pollença. Within five minutes’ drive you can be wandering the shady streets and vibrant squares of Pollença, perhaps pausing for an indulgent morning coffee and a sugary ensaimada pastry before tackling the steep steps of the Calvary walk. Drive ten minutes in the opposite direction and you’ll come to Puerto Pollença’s 1.5km long Blue-Flag awarded beach, backed by an elegant promenade and lined with cafés and restaurants to suit all ages and tastes.
- 4 bedroom semi-detached villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV and DVD player; leads to terrace
- Large kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom (bed can be configured into a double if required)
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room (off the kitchen)
- Twin bedroom
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- July/August A/C operates without a timer
- May/June/September/October A/C operates on a timer. A/C available 2-4pm and 8pm-8am
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Utility area with washing machine (exterior access)
- Table tennis
- Outdoor shower
- Summer kitchen with built-in barbeque
- Raised private swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 1.0m – 2.0m) with Roman steps
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Shops/restaurants (Pollença Town) 5min drive
- Beaches (Puerto Pollença) 10min drive
- Palma airport 55min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group A2, Citroën Berlingo, and 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Simpson are thoughtful and very helpful. They are flexible and responsive. Definitely use again.
Mrs Arrowsmith – June 2016
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions