In this section...
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Living/dining room with satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD player, Bluetooth speaker, leads to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, coffee machine, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, leads to pool terrace
- Additional dining area with barbecue, leads to pool terrace
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, leads to side terrace
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate bath, walk-in wardrobe
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- All bedrooms leads to long shared balcony overlooking the pool
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and living area
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Utility area with washing machine
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2-week durations
- Table tennis
- Private infinity swimming pool 12m x 6m (depth 1m – 2m), accessed via steps
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (excludes baby-gate) (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Nappies and Babywipes – order at least 7 days prior to departure for delivery to your villa before you arrive
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of the above please call 020 8392 5747
- Family favourite range of toys and games, suitable for ages 5-11
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Pollença Town (shops) 5min drive
- Puerto Pollença (restaurants/shops) 5min drive
- Palma and airport 45min drive
We are happy to arrange your car hire, using one of our trusted local suppliers; please ask us about options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
- 2 guests – 1 Group A2, Citroën C1 or similar
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar
- 6 guests – 2 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar
- 7 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208, and 1 Group C, Peugeot 308, or similar
- 8 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar
Group A2 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D3, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group F, Citroën C3 Automatic or similar,1.2 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group G, Peugeot 2008 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
View holiday Booking Conditions