In this section...
- Stunning gardens and extensive grounds
- Characterful country finca
- Lovely views
- Walking distance to Pollença
This imposing, finca-style villa sits in its own extensive grounds, built in traditional style from distinctive rosy-golden stone which seems to glow the colour of sunset at the end of a hot summer day. The gardens are a real highlight of Villa Alba, with two immaculate lawns and a mass of colourful sub-tropical and native Mediterranean plants. The large pool, shady seating and dining areas and outdoor kitchen create a wonderful private space for lazy summer living, equally appealing to a group of friends or a larger family.
With a small farm nearby Villa Alba is nestled on the slopes of the Puig de Maria, the hill which overlooks Pollença town, a very convenient 15 minute stroll away. The hill is an energetic but rewarding climb, with a monastery and spectacular views of the whole north coast to savour from the top.
The views even from the villa stretch out towards the Tramuntana Mountains for those interested in slightly more demanding exercise, while the fine sandy beaches of Port de Pollença are a short drive away.
- Semi-detached 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Dining room with fireplace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, coffee maker, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom; leads out to terrace
- Living room with satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD and CD player
- Master double bedroom; leads to balcony
- Twin bedroom
- Double bedroom
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Outdoor solarium with sun loungers and separate WC
- Outdoor kitchen (no sink) with oven and barbecue
- Table tennis
- Private swimming pool 10m x 6m (depth 90cm – 1.90m) with Roman steps
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Shops/restaurants (Pollença Town) 15min walk or 5min drive (please note that this walk includes crossing the main road and using unpaved roadside in some parts)
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 8min drive
- Palma and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group A2, Citroën Berlingo, and 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We had a wonderful family holiday, with superb weather. The villa was close enough to Pollenca to allow our daughter and husband to walk into town on an evening while Grandparents babysat. The outdoor space at Villa Alba is excellent and perfect for our 18 month old Granddaughter, the pool is lovely, the villa is spacious inside and covered all our needs. We were barely inside as the weather was so good. Graham was brilliant, knowledgeable and supportive. Another wonderful Simpson holiday. Many thanks to all.
Mr Woodhead – October 2017
We had a lovely 2 weeks in this lovely villa. Gardens & pool are a real pleasure. We will certainly return to this villa.
Boon Family – October 2016
A lovely relaxing fortnight at Villa Alba. Fantastic pool and outside kitchen area, & lots of lovely meals out in Pollenca.
Goldbeam Family – August 2016
As always, after many years of Simpson Villas, the Villa Alba is a superb find – spacious, well provided, great location & views. Wonderful pool & gardens. Everyone in our family gathering from 1 – 66 years was in their element.
Piltan Family – August 2016
Excellent villa, pool and gardens in beautiful setting, making for a memorable and enjoyable week.
Abbott Family – July 2016
Very enjoyable week in Villa Alba. What you see is what you get with Simpson Travel! Walk not as bad as first thought, into Pollenca centre, even in the dark, if you remember the torch by the front door. Would like to return!
Anne – June 2016
Villa Alba definitely has the WOW factor. Villa and garden/pool beautiful and great views. Explored as many places as we could, from pretty Fornalutx in the mountains to many hidden coves and pretty fishing ports. Fallen involve with Mallorca!
Aylett Family – May 2016
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions