In this section...
- Beautiful country villa
- Modern and stylish interiors
- Wonderful gardens
- Close to Playa de Muro beach
Sa Rota Nova is one of those wonderful, relaxing places that somehow make you feel instantly at home. The décor is contemporary without the hard edges this often entails, and stylish without making you feel you can’t sit down for fear of messing the place up! If you are travelling with young children, the single-storey layout is nicely practical, as are of course the lovely lawned gardens.
Families are also drawn here by the proximity of Playa de Muro, a 5km stretch of Blue Flag-awarded coastline. This Caribbean-style beach has fine white sand and shallow turquoise water, and is regarded as one of the best on Mallorca for families. Development here is strictly limited thanks to the neighbouring S’Albufera Natural Park, and the sheer size of the beach means there’s something to suit all tastes, whether you like somewhere with all the traditional seaside services or prefer to find a secluded spot to yourselves.
Couples will also enjoy the tranquillity of Sa Rota Nova. You can spend the day lounging by the pool or swaying in a hammock and devouring a pile of paperbacks in peace. Then, as evening falls, meander the narrow streets of Pollença or old Alcudia, have an aperitif with the locals on the Plaça Major, and take your pick from a range of typical local restaurants for your evening meal.
- 3 bedroom single storey villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels) and CD/DVD player; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer , dishwasher and coffee machine
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Complimentary wifi
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Table tennis
- Private swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 0.9m – 1.8m) with Roman steps
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Shops/restaurants (Santa Margalida) 5min drive
- Beach (Playa de Muro) 15min drive
- S’Albufera Natural Park 15min drive
- Shops/restaurants (Alcudia) 30min drive
- Shops/restaurants (Pollença Town) 40min drive
- Palma airport 55min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We had a lovely, hot week in the villa, it was the perfect temperature for us. We visited markets in Pollenca & Sineu, Cap de Formentor which had amazing views.
Rachel - October 2016
A good experience with Simpson Travel -your Majorcan representative Graham was very helpful
Mr Hayes – September 2016
Our first holiday using Simpson Travel and we’ve not been disappointed, from our first contact at home to our time in the villa. We had a multi-generation holiday and the villa suited all and provided something for everyone, infact the villa is outstanding, the space, clean, facilities all above par.
Paula - August 2016
The villa Sa Rota Nova is absolutely beautiful....the gardens, the pool, the house - all gorgeous. The villa was tastefully decorated and a wonderful layout. Particularly suited a family with 2 kids and grandparents. Well equipped with all you need, including a table tennis table! Out in the countryside so drives out to dinner are needed but well placed on the island as we could drive west to Pollenca or east to Cala Mesquida and Arta.
Mrs Wilson – August 2016
A lovely peaceful week with the family was what we wanted - Sa Rota Nova delivered!
Neil - August 2016
Had a fabulous week in Sa Rota Nova, will miss the constant bird call and all the other animals. Would definitely recommend this villa although it does mean quite a lot of driving around to all the great beaches and resorts nearby.
Graham - July 2016
This was our first time at a Simpson's villa and we have been impressed with overall standard. The local representative, Graham, was exceptionally helpful with some good local insights.
Mr Lowery – June 2016
We have enjoyed a wonderful 2 weeks in Sa Rota and felt very much at home . . . the local area is peaceful and beautiful, quite a walking & driving experience, Thank you Graham and Miquel we will definitely be back!
Brian & Caroline - June 2016
We’ve had a wonderful week. The villa is spacious and has good facilities, we felt relaxed as soon as we sat on the veranda and heard the chatting cockerels, the beaches are great!
Kathy & John - June 2016
A well appointed modern yet comfortable villa far enough from the centre of the local village to feel rural yet close enough to feel connected and benefit from the local facilities. This comfortable accommodation offers a lazy relaxing easy holiday for days by the pool as well as a great base for exploring the island.Easy drives to Palma, Inca, Pollenca where there's lots to see or do from walking to shopping and visiting caves or wine tasting. The closest village, Santa Margalida, has provisions, banks, Post Office and cafes and feels very authentic. Booking with Simpson made the experience very easy and everything went smoothly from check-in to car hire to finding the property The Simpson rep in Mallorca kept a respectful distance but was very helpful when needed. All in all, a great holiday. I would recommend Simpsons holidays and will definitely book with them again.
Ms Djemal – May 2016
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions