In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Mesmerising views
- Private gated pool
- Stylish interiors
Perched on a hill overlooking the La Font area of Pollença, Casa Lluna is a secret treasure of delights.
Offering immaculate and stylish interiors, this spacious villa reaches the highest standards in comfort, design and location. The view alone will take your breath away.
Located in one of the most sought after and exclusive areas of Pollença, Casa Lluna also benefits from a large private gated pool and comfortable seating on various terrace and balcony levels with glorious vistas of Pollença and beyond! The love and attention to detail that has gone into creating this special place is reflected in the quality finishing and furniture.
However, all attention is drawn to the outside terraces and the stunning view. If you manage to prise yourself away from this most amazing spot, then only a 5 minute drive away beckons lovely Pollença, so too the sandy beaches of Cala San Vicente and Puerto Pollença. This really is a lovely corner of Mallorca.
We are confident that Casa Lluna will become a popular choice for our guests wishing to holiday in style and luxury whether old timers or first comers to this lovely island!
A holiday home doesn’t get much better than this.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8 maximum)
Entrance to first floor
- Mezzanine living area; leads to balcony (shared with double bedroom), spacious seating area, football table and sunbeds
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate shower, vanity table, Satellite TV (UK channels) and DVD player; leads to balcony (shared with living area)
- Double bedroom with vanity table; leads to private balcony with sunbeds
- Small twin bedroom (children only)
- Shower room
- Stairs down to ground floor
- Spacious kitchen/dining area
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, coffee maker, wine cooler, grill, fridge-freezer, dishwasher; leads to terrace
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Separate living room with Satellite TV (UK channels) and DVD player, sliding glass doors; leads to terrace
- Separate dining area; leads to terrace
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe; leads to side terrace
- Maximum occupancy is 6 adults and 2 children
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Complimentary wifi
- Gas barbecue and built-in stone barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- Gated saltwater swimming pool 14m x 5m (depth 1.2m – 1.9m)
- 2 light mid week cleans included. Extra cleaning available if required at additional cost
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Shops/restaurants (Pollença Town) 5min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 10min drive
- Palma and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group A2, Citroën Berlingo, and 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Casa Lluna is an exceptionally well furnished and equipped villa. The standard of equipment is better than in just about any villa we have stayed in - and that is quite a compliment. The location is also perfect - a short drive to the old town of Pollensa and Port de Pollensa and with views over the bay and the surrounding countryside. It is clear that the owners of this villa love it dearly - the care and attention that have paid to every aspect of it makes staying there a genuine privilege and pleasure. We shall return.
Mr Collins – September 2017
Absolutely fabulous holiday. Perfect villa and location. Villa was spotless and extremely well appointed.
Mrs Fenton – July 2016
Casa Lluna is an amazing house in a beautiful area. We loved it there - it was our first holiday with family including toddlers and everyone had a great time. I would recommend Simpson Travel if you're looking for somewhere special.
Mrs Curtain – June 2016
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions