In this section...
- Charming villa
- Large stunning gardens
- Beautiful country views
- Family friendly
Tucked away in the countryside between Pollença and Alcudia, Ca’n Xanet offers guests the most restorative of breaks amidst a most delightful setting.
The huge lawned garden stretches out before your eyes affording panoramas of the lush countryside and the Tramantana Mountains in the distance. The large private pool is inviting and the impressive shaded terrace is made for alfresco dinners with friends and family. The interiors are light, airy and spacious combining old style Mallorca with modern comforts.
Offering one of the largest lawned gardens in our portfolio, Ca’n Xanet is likely to prove a hit for families with active children. However, couples and groups of friends will luxuriate in the comforts and sounds of their own country retreat, yet close enough not only to the beauty of Pollença, but also the extraordinary charms of old Alcúdia.
A stay here is for true Mallorca lovers!
- 3 bedroom single storey villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD and CD player; leads to shaded terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom
- 2 twin bedrooms
- Shower room
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine
- Raised private swimming pool 11.5m x 4.5m (depth 1m – 2m) with Roman steps
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Shops (Pollença Town) 10min drive
- Shops (Alcúdia Town) 10min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Palma and airport 55min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Just got back from our villa holiday in Mallorca booked with Simpson, having traveled with them to mousses at lefkada a couple of years ago. This time, we had some issues, as our 18 month old daughter got very sick a few hours after we arrived. Sonia, the Simpson rep was amazing. When we had to call the doctor she arrived to help, and drove me and my daughter to the hospital allowing my husband and older daughter to not be dragged along to wait around. She also left her meal to drive the length of the island to take us back to the hospital in the night when my little one didn't recover. We had an issue with the hot water in our villa, which Sonia and Simpson bent over backwards to help get sorted. The other reps we dealt with were also fab, and Simpson voluntarily compensated us for the issue with the hot water without prompting. You hope to never need this kind of support on holiday, but we would have been truly lost without the support of Sonia and the Simpson team last week. It allowed us to have a lovely holiday despite the various crises.
Mrs Sheldon – July 2017
A delightful stress free holiday. All the arrangements were excellent and we felt well taken care of.
Mr Seward – July 2016
We found Simpson Travel very friendly and efficient as tour operators. Our villa was as described and I would definitely use them again and have no reservations in recommending their services. The pre-departure information was very handy, as was the final check-out information for our return to home. The complimentary luggage tags were a nice touch.
Mrs Jardine – September 2015
The peace of the countryside and the unbelievable view of the mountains from the patio at Ca'an Xanet made us feel instantly relaxed as soon as you arrived at the property.
Mr Halstead – April 2015
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions